Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Supreme Court strikes down abortion | Update: Georgia Supreme Court is reinstating the state's 6-week abortion ban

The talk of physically fighting against the government it pure fiction... amd ridiculous

I don't think it is.

White Americans be thinking about overthrowing the government all the time. That's part of the reason why they got all the guns in the world. They be heavy into survivalist shit and hunting.

Lol shit, they teach their kids that if they don't like what the government is doing, they have the right to over throw it, early.

To a large number of White Americans, being able to violently opposing their government when it does shit they don't like is what holds America together.

It's not rule of law or legitimate institutions, it's a threat of violence.

If some shit pops off, it wouldn't be just Black people, it would be a multi-racial coalition against the government and it's supporters.

And you saw how easy it was to run up in the capitol. America isn't as secure as it makes itself out to be. And it's law enforcement isn't that well trained either.

Democrats could of tried to get rid of the electoral college when President Obama was in office, he had majority in congress both house and senate and a Federal trifecta .

All that gun talk is so silly.

You would still have handguns, shot guns, and hunting rifles. If you got permits to operate firearms beyond that (which you renew annually) you can. If not they'll be available to rent at shooting ranges.

I don't think it is.

White Americans be thinking about overthrowing the government all the time. That's part of the reason why they got all the guns in the world. They be heavy into survivalist shit and hunting.

Lol shit, they teach their kids that if they don't like what the government is doing, they have the right to over throw it, early.

To a large number of White Americans, being able to violently opposing their government when it does shit they don't like is what holds America together.

It's not rule of law or legitimate institutions, it's a threat of violence.

If some shit pops off, it wouldn't be just Black people, it would be a multi-racial coalition against the government and it's supporters.

And you saw how easy it was to run up in the capitol. America isn't as secure as it makes itself out to be. And it's law enforcement isn't that well trained either.
Last post on this..

They have tiers of weaponry

They can kill everyone without busting a gun.

Also, and I knoa @Mr BFK knows this, so this aint for him. But for folks who agreed with his post.

The US fighting Goat Herders in Afganistan is a very disingenous statement.

Those Goat Herders had a govt in Afganistan, with a trained army and trained generals before the US invaded. They also had contingency plans and strategies on what to do if they ever got invaded like all countries had.

Ontop of that, the whole country belonged to the goat herders. Its not like the goat herders were a minority there and they had no place to hide.b

On top of that, the Taliban was being helped and funded and trained by outside forces. Russia, Iran, Turkey, Saudia Arabi, Pakistan all helped arm and train and feed the Taliban for 20 years.

But most importantly, the Taliban has the mountains. And its impossible for anyone to win a war in those mountain terrains.

With all that said, the US beat the Taliban back. Twice. And it didnt take long. Where the US failed was making sure there was a capable govt to take over for the Taliban. The Taliban laid dormant for 10 yeara cause they couldnt fight the US army.

Then Trump signed a peace treaty with them, and then they rose up and beat the Afgani Army. Not a single battle or bullet was fired by or against the US when the Taliban came back.

None of these factors exist or will ever exist if the US was to target its own citizens in the US, minority or otherwise. And these arent even the only factors.

And again, @Mr BFK imo is one of the people here who imo knows all this. So this post isnt for him. Its for everyone else agreeing with the post.

This aint my pro gun or anti gun post.

This is my lets not think we can recreate the Afgani insurgency and beat back the US army like the Afganis kind of but not really do.

I don't disagree with any of this.....and thanks for the added context

my only point about goat/sheep herders was that the weapon systems they used weren't some real advanced tech to make them such a formidable match against the US (or Russia).......they had the willpower and the cultural mentality to fight

meanwhile folks keep alluding to this highly trained, better equipped, supremely competent govt/military

in comparison to the assumed small group of neckbeards with an ammo stash in their garage.....their training only consists of shooting cans in the back yard so how in the world could they beat the US govt in any way 😂

if being an invader against another country is that challenging, then how easy would it be to eliminate ur own people, on ur own turf, that they share with u while being integrated in all facets of society

hell some white folks would have to consider killing their own mixed family members if shit really went there

my only point is mofos automatically dismiss citizens having 2A rights as if other countries in the past didn't consider the armed civilian populace when deciding not to invade the US mainland

I don't disagree with any of this.....and thanks for the added context

my only point about goat/sheep herders was that the weapon systems they used weren't some real advanced tech to make them such a formidable match against the US (or Russia).......they had the willpower and the cultural mentality to fight

meanwhile folks keep alluding to this highly trained, better equipped, supremely competent govt/military

in comparison to the assumed small group of neckbeards with an ammo stash in their garage.....their training only consists of shooting cans in the back yard so how in the world could they beat the US govt in any way 😂

if being an invader against another country is that challenging, then how easy would it be to eliminate ur own people, on ur own turf, that they share with u while being integrated in all facets of society

hell some white folks would have to consider killing their own mixed family members if shit really went there

my only point is mofos automatically dismiss citizens having 2A rights as if other countries in the past didn't consider the armed civilian populace when deciding not to invade the US mainland

Word, im with you.

The only other point I would make is that in that type of conflict, bullets become more important than guns. Cause you only need 1 rifle, but an unlimitted amount of ammo. What made the Taliban last this long and then come back and win is all the countries that helped arm and "secretly" give them ammo for all these years.

US citizens fighting against the govt dont have and wont be able to get number of bullets required to fight.

And btw, im not against the idea of being prepared for guerilla warfare if shit comes down to it.

I just think thats a completely different conversation than the gun control conversation. And the defense for protecting the 2nd ammendment to potentially fight the govt is disengenious cause even though they both related to guns, thats where the similarities end.

The argument for not having gun laws has legitimate points even though I disagree with them. I can atleast vouch for their legitimacy. But saying we need the 2nd ammendnent to fight the govt if needed isnt a legitimate argument imo

Them niggas bout to be on the no fly list my hand is over my heart right now

GOD BLESS AMERICA

View attachment 871395

and let me clarify for this post above

I'm not advocating for u mofos to run to ur local gun store right now so u can go "organize" a revolution 😂

I'm just saying the fact that we can't even agree that we should be at least trying to put up a fight for our own freedom is troubling

well the fact u can't even conceive the notion is how we got the shitty politics we have going on today......who was thinking about Roe a couple years ago

it's not too crazy to think other segregation could be a real thing again

there has to be a start point where we acknowledge as a group that we don't even have the collective mentality of "what if" and should we even be prepared for a fight

and I agree on needing allies

but why would they join us if we are already implicitly saying we ain't even motivated enough to fight for ourselves......why would other minority groups join us if we got so many mofos ready to just roll over or try to cut and run?

Lol lots of people thought Roe could be a problem a couple years ago. The Reps have been actively working towards that goal a long time. Look at the people they put the Supreme Court.

Ending Roe is a completely different story than making black people second class citizens again. The U.S. can't do that without burning bridges with allies and losing the credibility we use to push the war agenda. You can't convince the world to go to war with a country because of human rights violations when you just passed rules that allow you to discussions target a group of people.

At some point you have to take an honest look at whether or not a fight is worth it. If the U.S. declare war on black people, why should black people stay? You going to fight and die in an actual war to stay in a place that has never done right by us?

Word, im with you.

The only other point I would make is that in that type of conflict, bullets become more important than guns. Cause you only need 1 rifle, but an unlimitted amount of ammo. What made the Taliban last this long and then come back and win is all the countries that helped arm and "secretly" give them ammo for all these years.

US citizens fighting against the govt dont have and wont be able to get number of bullets required to fight.

And btw, im not against the idea of being prepared for guerilla warfare if shit comes down to it.

I just think thats a completely different conversation than the gun control conversation. And the defense for protecting the 2nd ammendment to potentially fight the govt is disengenious cause even though they both related to guns, thats where the similarities end.

The argument for not having gun laws has legitimate points even though I disagree with them. I can atleast vouch for their legitimacy. But saying we need the 2nd ammendnent to fight the govt if needed isnt a legitimate argument imo

I can respect this take even tho I disagree about the purpose of 2A

I don't think u can separate the purpose of self-defense vs defending against tyranny

u would use the same gun to do both IMO, so there really isn't a distinction to me

whether u protect urself from criminals..........or u would just use ur personal guns to get to the military guns of the enemy.......it' the same bullets (ie. a 9mm or a 5.56/.308/7.62) is all the same

and as far as resupply of ammo, that why we def need allies

and it wouldn't be farfetched to see other countries secretly supplying us either........the problem is organization of any effort would be pisspoor cuz black folks just don't get along

as @BlackRain said earlier, cats would rather get credit than actually want to see something get accomplished.....so we'd be done before shit even really got started SMH

and let me clarify for this post above

I'm not advocating for u mofos to run to ur local gun store right now so u can go "organize" a revolution 😂

I'm just saying the fact that we can't even agree that we should be at least trying to put up a fight for our own freedom is troubling
Some people sincerely believe that though

I can respect this take even tho I disagree about the purpose of 2A

I don't think u can separate the purpose of self-defense vs defending against tyranny

u would use the same gun to do both IMO, so there really isn't a distinction to me

whether u protect urself from criminals..........or u would just use ur personal guns to get to the military guns of the enemy.......it' the same bullets (ie. a 9mm or a 5.56/.308/7.62) is all the same

and as far as resupply of ammo, that why we def need allies

and it wouldn't be farfetched to see other countries secretly supplying us either........the problem is organization of any effort would be pisspoor cuz black folks just don't get along

as @BlackRain said earlier, cats would rather get credit than actually want to see something get accomplished.....so we'd be done before shit even really got started SMH
Purpose of 2A and practical use of 2A are vastly different when it comes to defending against US tyranny. So I agree with you on the purpose but we disagree on the practicality. And if it’s not practical it doesn’t matter and shouldn’t be used in support of unfettered 2A rights.

Back