Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Supreme Court strikes down abortion | Update: Georgia Supreme Court is reinstating the state's 6-week abortion ban

No because you didn't answer the question. Either you think the government should be able to mandate what people do with their bodies and what access to medical services they have or you don't. And if you do then you have to be willing to admit that if it's a states right issue then you're subjecting people to different levels of access based simply on where they live...which is pretty fucked up and another item on the list of reasons why America is failing the way it is.

No you haven’t, but I’d rather not continue debating someone who hides their true motivations behind disingenuous arguments and spin.

Not once have you given credence to the man’s role in these abortions and you haven’t stated any moral objection to abortions. You’ve also not admitted to a POV regarding government’s role in it all.

It’s been the women should make better choices with their bodies. As if women aren’t coerced and lied to by men to have sex with them. As if men don’t slip the condom off during sex or the condom bursts. As if men don’t leave a woman to raise a child alone. As if birth control is 100% effective.

Take it easy bruh and I hope the women in your life aren’t negatively impacted by this.

Look, like it or not..........Roe V Wade was overturned.

Well, not really overturned, but it's up to the states to decide whether or not abortions will or will not be allowed.

All that talk about debating whether or not the government should be able to do this or that is pointless now.

Again, it's up to the states.

Don't like the laws in your state?

Move to another state.

Don't wanna move to another state?

Travel to another one if you need an abortion..........or try to vote in new state reps who would be willing to change the state laws.

Wanna avoid all of this altogether?

Or, for you semantics people, if you want........... the best chance................... to avoid this altogether?

Take more control over your sex lives.

Or as much control (as y'all have said ad nauseum).........AS THE GOVERNMENT WILL ALLOW YOU TO HAVE.

This is the new reality.........the new normal..........the Post Roe Era.........whatever you want to call it.

A great man once said...........the choice is yours.

Y'all can do it the easy way...........or the hard way.

But uhm, regardless of what you want or believe or how you think things should be:

Marlo one way clip.gif

Marlo but it's the other way clip.gif

Stringer walking off after talking with Bodie.gif

Last edited:
You do realize the state making the decision is still the government making the decision right? Just remember this stance the moment that control you so willingly want to give up also works against you.

It works against us now.

Now other people are gonna get a small taste of what it's like to be black in america.

Dwayne Wade I love it clio.gif

So that means you admit you're forfeiting your right to stand against it. Good job. That'll really help Black folks out

We lose either way bruh.

Only difference is, other people are gonna lose just as much........possibly more.

I'm not about to fight someone else's battles.

Smartest thing for us to do is stay out of it and let the focus stay on them for awhile.

Not about to get dragged into that bullshit.

We lose either way bruh.

Only difference is, other people are gonna lose just as much........possibly more.

Smartest thing for us to do is stay out of it and let the focus stay on them for awhile.

This about the dumbest statement you’ve made in this discussion, lol. As if black women won’t be impacted, and more than likely worse than white women.

Go ahead and see yourself out of the debate bruh.

We lose either way bruh.

So Black women should just stay out of the discussion about laws being made that govern what they can do with their bodies? Black men should stay out of a discussion that can alter the course of their lives with children? Like I said if that's your stance then you basically have a lay down attitude about things so your pov is already decided on nearly any topic in the future.

View attachment 873734

This is why I don't understand why Stephen Breyer resigned today.

He should've stayed on until we knew we'd have a chance to get a more balanced court.

No reason him and Ketanji couldn't have served at the same time.

Huh? Him announcing the retirement was the whole reason why she even got nominated. It’s a 9 justice court….jeez this is 4th grade stuff.

There's no limit to the number of justices on the court.

It's only been 9 because that's been a tradition that no one has been willing to break thus far.

You just heard people talk about stacking the court.

Now, obviously it has to be a number that doesn't result in a draw.

So it could be 9..........11..............13..........technically, there is no limit.

Congress passed a law in 1869 limiting it to 9 and they would have to pass a new law to change it….so yeah, technically there is a limit of 9. I would say a law is a tad more than “just tradition.”

If he and her go, others will just crop up to take their place. Sad truth is at the moment they provide cover for those that agree with them but vote in step with other dems. Without that cover, they will step up and do that shit too. Cause at the end of the day, outside of major city areas. Most dems depend on moderate white people and would rather been seen as traders to the dem party than friends to progressive or liberal wing.

Oh his seat will flip whenever he retires. The GOP keep going after him and he always narrowly wins his election by the skin of his teeth. That's why he moves the way he does blocking everything. I say stop prolonging the enviable and just let his ass go.

Back