Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Supreme Court strikes down abortion | Update: Georgia Supreme Court is reinstating the state's 6-week abortion ban

America really bout turning back the clock.

Inb4 the right to own a slave is "left up to the states/states rights."

smh

Bruh, the new Beyonce is about to drop, we will be off this in 2 months and there will be a map released where abortions are legal.

In a year or two flying out to get an abortion will be normal.

There will be abortion clinics resorts.

Take your woman to get a mani pedi before the ultrasound.
i just made this joke in my group chat. Women gonna be going to DR for the weekend for a BBL and abortion

i just made this joke in my group chat. Women gonna be going to DR for the weekend for a BBL and abortion

The Instahoes gonna be advertising their abortion resort trip on Instagram.

They gonna be shouting out their gynecologist in caption.

40c4ddaeba83284cd09db2cffea85db0.jpg

"I just got my abortion done in Cali at @HerChoice by @Dr.JenniferHanger. She was so amazing and caring. If you ever have slip up go her, she'll take care of you ❤️."

The Instahoes gonna be advertising their abortion resort trip on Instagram.

They gonna be shouting out their gynecologist in caption.

View attachment 869514

"I just got my abortion done in Cali at @HerChoice by @Dr.JenniferHanger. She was so amazing and caring. If you ever have slip up go her, she'll take care of you ❤."

Be sure to like and subscribe.

All the defiance talk about the Supreme Court too late after y'all let stupid ass old ass cac ass bitch RGB sit up there waiting for fucking Hilary Cunt Head Ass Clinton to become fucking president before stepping down.

No society, government, country can be in step with their people when motherfuckers that are 60 plus running the shit.

What the fuck do a 60 plus motherfucker know about the got damn world on the ground?

Democrats got motherfuckers who were 40 when flip phones came out leading the party.

Old ass motherfuckers need to sit the fuck down.

Old people all up in office, tryna hold to power for what? I hate them bitches so much.

I definitely remember @Race Jones saying fuck RBG right when she died

Be sure to like and subscribe.

Rappers gonna start bragging about flying they hoes out for abortions and copping Plan B off the black market:

I took her to Beverly Hills to for a D&E
I'm running through hoes, my momma sick of me
Should've made her swallow but her pussy too god
Got the plug for Plan B, I'm living fast in Hollywood

Rappers gonna start bragging about flying they hoes out for abortions copping Plan B off the black market:

I took her to Beverly Hills to for a D&E
I'm running through hoes my momma sick of me
Should've made her swallow but her pussy too god
Got the plug for Plann B, I'm living fast in Hollywood

Got a brick of that plan B for 17.5

Back