Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Supreme Court strikes down abortion | Update: Georgia Supreme Court is reinstating the state's 6-week abortion ban

I believe it's Louisiana that has a trigger law that had language in it that would basically ban contraceptives too because the ban is on anything that would prevent or eliminate pregnancy
but what about STIs?

are condoms incuded in that ban?

I cant remember did any of them explicitly answer with a yes or no when asked under oath if they would overturn Roe V Wade if confirmed?
Had
She’s talking about when she hadmeetings with them individually before the hearings…

Last edited:
How about you put me on ignore you stupid fuck. I’m tired of bringing up that damn point that ain’t even related to this. Sucking deadeye dick because he dislikes feminism as he stated.

Mase clip.gif

Ironic, since you're the one who keeps my................."name"..................in your mouth more than anyone else on here.

nh

All the defiance talk about the Supreme Court too late after y'all let stupid ass old ass cac ass bitch RGB sit up there waiting for fucking Hilary Cunt Head Ass Clinton to become fucking president before stepping down.

No society, government, country can be in step with their people when motherfuckers that are 60 plus running the shit.

What the fuck do a 60 plus motherfucker know about the got damn world on the ground?

Democrats got motherfuckers who were 40 when flip phones came out leading the party.

Old ass motherfuckers need to sit the fuck down.

Old people all up in office, tryna hold to power for what? I hate them bitches so much.

Last edited:
Back