Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Supreme Court strikes down abortion | Update: Georgia Supreme Court is reinstating the state's 6-week abortion ban

I've got a feeling the conservatives on the court will continue to overreach and overplay their hand and it's gonna backfire on them. Might not be immediate but I think some (more) massive shifts will be coming soon

Last edited:
Doubt they would ever dismantle the supreme court but they should first eliminate it being a lifetime appointment.

This should absolutely be a priority going forward. Not just for the supreme court either.

There should be no lifetime appointments...
There should be term limits for everyone.. to weed out career politicians.. and
folks after a certain age shouldn't be eligible to hold these positions any longer

Last edited:
you are welcome bitch

Again, thank you for feedback.

I do not want to back and forth w you today in this thread.

You remind me of this scene...

You never know when to jus "call it"

But (no diss) i have to remember that u have legit mental health issues n that u are on meds.

White ppl got u so doped up you dont kno how to speak to ur own ppl.

I can see them going after the same sex stuff..

contraception? Id be legit surprised at that... not really tho.. smh

Again, thank you for feedback.

I do not want to back and forth w you today in this thread.

You remind me of this scene...

You never know when to jus "call it"

But (no diss) i have to remember that u have legit mental health issues n that u are on meds.

White ppl got u so doped up you dont kno how to speak to ur own ppl.

Lol if you don’t wanna beef no more that’s all you had to say could’ve ended this months ago.

@AP2.5

Since you want to hit thumbs down, do you care to elaborate on how comparing guns to a living breathing woman is anything other than foolishness?

Lol if you don’t wanna beef no more that’s all you had to say could’ve ended this months ago.

Ok bruh

You won...Truce

xRm8Q2.gif

Back