Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Supreme Court strikes down abortion | Update: Georgia Supreme Court is reinstating the state's 6-week abortion ban

It doesnt make sense that 9 people can come together and decide to overturn laws.

In like 2 decades, the court might be liberal and then make abortions legal federally again.

So we gonna be flip flopping on laws every few decades depending on which party was elected when a number of justices died?

The shit feels like a flawed ass system.

Americans aint gone do shit.

Shout in front of the supreme court building, march up n down da steet, tweet n IG bout sum memes n shit.

Yall boys pussy.

smh

If this was an isolated situation, it would be one thing.

But this, coupled with the decisions from yesterday, coupled with the fact that damn near 80 mil people voted for Trump just shows me that America is destroying itself.

It makes me not want to keep my savings in dollars. Wondering what currency would be the most stable when the dollar collapses

It doesnt make sense that 9 people can come together and decide to overturn laws.

In like 2 decades, the court might be liberal and then make abortions legal federally again.

So we gonna be flip flopping on laws every few decades depending on which party was elected when a number of justices died?

The shit feels like a flawed ass system.

RvW was never a law, it set a legal precedent.

If this was an isolated situation, it would be one thing.

But this, coupled with the decisions from yesterday, coupled with the fact that damn near 80 mil people voted for Trump just shows me that America is destroying itself.

It makes me not want to keep my savings in dollars. Wondering what currency would be the most stable when the dollar collapses

marxism-part-ii-3-320.jpg

jus switched to MSNBC, they showed a young blk woman debating reproductive rights/the right to choose with sum old male cac.

:tuh:

foh.

I blame RBG for this more than anyone else.

People were begging her to retire for damn near a decade.

FDB

Folks don't really want address that bullshit that old bitch pulled. No way a she can be for the people and pull some selfish shit like that. I'd be surprised to see somebody really address that on mainstream tv.

Americans aint gone do shit.

Shout in front of the supreme court building, march up n down da steet, tweet n IG bout sum memes n shit.

Yall boys pussy.

smh

Bruh, the new Beyonce is about to drop, we will be off this in 2 months and there will be a map released where abortions are legal.

In a year or two flying out to get an abortion will be normal.

There will be abortion clinics resorts.

Take your woman to get a mani pedi before the ultrasound.

Folks don't really want address that bullshit that old bitch pulled. No way a she can be for the people and pull some selfish shit like that. I'd be surprised to see somebody really address that on mainstream tv.

That and the fact that Clarence Thomas' wife fought to overturn the election.

Time to dismantle the Supreme Court, and write a new constitution

Back