• Support

Votes: 11 64.7%
  • Cancel

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • indifferent

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Who said this specifcally?

D.L. Hughly specifically stated that his charity can not be discounted and I dont see anyone who has ever tried deny his charity....but if you are too damn dense to understand how Bundy got to these women and why it should be discussed....there is nothing I can do for you....

fuck....I'll try again next year....I don't do these circle jerk discussions....
nigga on a forum mad cause you cant control the conversation?

really bruh?

peace

Why is that?
Ive said this before in the kellz thread, but because i dont live my life based on white people standards of right and wrong. And I'm not anybody's law enforcement or criminal justice nothing so I dont have the power to retroactively get any of these nasty ass white people tf up outa here.

The shit just sounds like we shouldn't hold any black predators accountable until all the white ones are gone. And that sounds retarded to me. Especially considering that the whole #MeToo movement was created around getting a bunch of white dudes up outa here.

Niggas on a crusade, lol. Not even going to touch this one either. I had enough in the Kellz thread.

I think everyone understands where each other stands on this topic.

Ive said this before in the kellz thread, but because i dont live my life based on white people standards of right and wrong. And I'm not anybody's law enforcement or criminal justice nothing so I dont have the power to retroactively get any of these nasty ass white people tf up outa here.

The shit just sounds like we shouldn't hold any black predators accountable until all the white ones are gone. And that sounds retarded to me. Especially considering that the whole #MeToo movement was created around getting a bunch of white dudes up outa here.

The constitution and every law in this country is white peoples standards of right and wrong. Unless you're a criminal of some kind, living off the grid, and not paying taxes, then you can't say that. #Firsthem is simply pointing out the hypocrisy our society is guilty of when punishing white predators. These white predators have constantly been shown to get preferential treatment compared to non-white predators. This is a proven fact to this day, there is nothing retarded about it.

With our children and kin it is our responsibility to use our power to see they are protected and that people that violate them face justice. Saying "I ain't nobody's law enforcement" is the kind of mentality that will bite a person in then end if/when such a situation does happen to them. It is better to be proactive and not reactive. You're also betraying your intelligence by acknowledging #MeToo's cause, that movement is fueled with victims that thought for years they didn't have the power and yet look where they are now. If you are in support of #MeToo, the reason you've given for not supporting #FirstThem is not symmetrical.

Now the website and actions of those supporting the movement have repeatedly said that ALL predators should be held accountable. Nobody has said that black predators are not to be held accountable. That has/is constantly been clarified, not acknowledging that now looks like your own willful ignorance. They went back decades to get Cosby and Kelly. If you found that justified, it's... poor character... to suddenly act all confused when blacks suggest that white predators are also given the same treatment.

I can't guarantee I'll make it back here to respond to anything after this, but address what you will.

The constitution and every law in this country is white peoples standards of right and wrong. Unless you're a criminal of some kind, living off the grid, and not paying taxes, then you can't say that. #Firsthem is simply pointing out the hypocrisy our society is guilty of when punishing white predators. These white predators have constantly been shown to get preferential treatment compared to non-white predators. This is a proven fact to this day, there is nothing retarded about it.

With our children and kin it is our responsibility to use our power to see they are protected and that people that violate them face justice. Saying "I ain't nobody's law enforcement" is the kind of mentality that will bite a person in then end if/when such a situation does happen to them. It is better to be proactive and not reactive. You're also betraying your intelligence by acknowledging #MeToo's cause, that movement is fueled with victims that thought for years they didn't have the power and yet look where they are now. If you are in support of #MeToo, the reason you've given for not supporting #FirstThem is not symmetrical.

Now the website and actions of those supporting the movement have repeatedly said that ALL predators should be held accountable. Nobody has said that black predators are not to be held accountable. That has/is constantly been clarified, not acknowledging that now looks like your own willful ignorance. They went back decades to get Cosby and Kelly. If you found that justified, it's... poor character... to suddenly act all confused when blacks suggest that white predators are also given the same treatment.

I can't guarantee I'll make it back here to respond to anything after this, but address what you will.
I can definitely say I can live by my standards of right and wrong. Because, like everybody else in this country, i apply what i want and disregard the rest.

#FirstThem is literally in the name. Niggas want white people to dig up cases on dead white icons first before r kelly who is alive and well and still allegedly doing the same shit. We all know the double standard exists and nobody is denying it. But kellz, who has yet to face any criminal charges, is on the chopping block after decades of being let slide and now it's time to deflect to rapists of other races. I'm not buying it.

I can definitely say I can live by my standards of right and wrong. Because, like everybody else in this country, i apply what i want and disregard the rest.

#FirstThem is literally in the name. Niggas want white people to dig up cases on dead white icons first before r kelly who is alive and well and still allegedly doing the same shit. We all know the double standard exists and nobody is denying it. But kellz, who has yet to face any criminal charges, is on the chopping block after decades of being let slide and now it's time to deflect to rapists of other races. I'm not buying it.

That is completely false. Nobody said to deflect from Kelly. Bryan Singer, Jerry Lewis, and the other ever growing number of white predators that are still alive are also the ones #FirstThem wants to bring attention too. Along with all the white predators that will reveal themselves in the future, that way they can be held accountable just like blacks and other non-whites in the future. It was never about just the dead ones, who ever you heard that from was lying. The name is mainly implying the hypocrisy dominant society is showing when enforcing their laws on the matter.

Last edited:
That is completely false. Nobody said to deflect from Kelly. Bryan Singer, Jerry Lewis, and the other ever growing number of white predators that are still alive are also the ones #FirstThem wants to bring attention too. Along with all the white predators that will reveal themselves in the future, that way they can be held accountable just like blacks and other non-whites in the future. It was never about just the dead ones, who ever you heard that from was lying. The name is mainly implying the hypocrisy dominant society is showing when enforcing their laws on the matter.
The name itself is a deflection. "First"....like we gotta wait. The timing of this coming out with everybody talking about kellz is also deflection to me.
Maybe if the shit was called #ThemToo I wouldn't be so aversed to it.

The name itself is a deflection. "First"....like we gotta wait. The timing of this coming out with everybody talking about kellz is also deflection to me.
Maybe if the shit was called #ThemToo I wouldn't be so aversed to it.

#ThemToo was/is already it's own thing in the social sphere before #FirstThem. But if all of this is just about the semantics of hash tags I've got nothing else to offer.

Dx8uFL2V4AAjv0E.jpg

i find is crazy that......its always us first.
and the moment we want shit to be fair....then the goal post moves.

no one want to protect kelz....but if we want to be mad..he had his day in court and the family didnt show up and said it wasnt her. so when he did this again.....the anger needs to be at the family who allowed him to walk.
but we continue to let them walk while they can dig up old shit and put a black face on it and have a black face going after said person.
but i guess we need to be good niggers and wait til our turn. weez must be quiet nah

They can literally create any narrative they want in order to tell this story. Yeah he may have been a psycho but hey everybody look he was also a loving father, devout husband, who made pancakes for his daughter every morning, checked in on his elderly neighbor and he loved his dog. Man get the fuck outta here.

lol I'm going to take it that you either don't know the story very well or you're dense as hell. The movie isn't portraying him as a loving husband and father. He was a sociopath. That was all a ruse to keep attention away from his killings. The chick he was with figured it out and helped the police get him. The trailer clearly gives hints of that part of the plot. You seem to be completely misconstruing the story. Unless you're young as hell and don't know anything about Bundy's story, I don't see how you think what you're saying is the angle they are going with the movie.

Niggas hate women, let me get this straight, young black girls are being preyed upon and y’all reaction is “what about Harvey Weinstein”? The only reason you know who Harvey is because he got “What abouted”!

If someone rapes your daughter/mother/sister please post it on here so I can comment #themfirst

Niggas hate women, let me get this straight, young black girls are being preyed upon and y’all reaction is “what about Harvey Weinstein”? The only reason you know who Harvey is because he got “What abouted”!

If someone rapes your daughter/mother/sister please post it on here so I can comment #themfirst
foh

you lost as hell and dont even know what you are talking about.

That’s how they think. I’m tired of black people being held to a higher moral standard while everybody else does bs to us.

I definitely agree with that. Thats why i hate stories where dudes kill multiole black people and the black people forgive him easily. But we dont forgive when our cousin get shot by one of us. Its a serious weakness and i think it comes from Christianity.

But fuck black pedophiles and rapists tho. Protecting them does nothing for us but lead to division and pain. The reason kelly shit blew up again because alot of us never dealt with the pedos and creeps we know.

I definitely agree with that. Thats why i hate stories where dudes kill multiole black people and the black people forgive him easily. But we dont forgive when our cousin get shot by one of us. Its a serious weakness and i think it comes from Christianity.

But fuck black pedophiles and rapists tho. Protecting them does nothing for us but lead to division and pain. The reason kelly shit blew up again because alot of us never dealt with the pedos and creeps we know.
again...no one is protecting kellz....only ones that protected him was the ones who support his music that gave him the money to allow the family to be bought. and i agree and said it a while back that this is nigga mad at they uncle that touched them and didnt speak about.

but niggas think people support him.....dont know how but thats what they think.

lol I'm going to take it that you either don't know the story very well or you're dense as hell. The movie isn't portraying him as a loving husband and father. He was a sociopath. That was all a ruse to keep attention away from his killings. The chick he was with figured it out and helped the police get him. The trailer clearly gives hints of that part of the plot. You seem to be completely misconstruing the story. Unless you're young as hell and don't know anything about Bundy's story, I don't see how you think what you're saying is the angle they are going with the movie.
So it went from it’s apart of his story to its a ruse. Got it.

For the 100000000000 time. No one is defending him.

Back