Support or cancel: #firstThem

• Support

Votes: 11 64.7%
  • Cancel

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • indifferent

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
When you phrase the shit like that, I agree with you. I don't think blacks should be held to a higher moral standard. However, sometimes it seems like you think we should lower our moral standard to match theirs. If you believe they ain't shit, why would you want to be like them?
It’s not about trying to be like them it’s called fighting fire with fire. For example. If your brother/cousin or whoever is a pedo and the next door neighbors are talking shit about your family when your neighbors family has pedos is it “trying to be like them” for calling that out? I didn’t think so. So saying why are y’all going so hard at R Kelly while y’all ignore the thousands of deviants in y’all community is wrong. Fucking Ted Bundy has a movie coming out where they portray him as a fucking ladies man. There is clearly a double standard.

It’s not about trying to be like them it’s called fighting fire with fire. For example. If your brother/cousin or whoever is a pedo and the next door neighbors are talking shit about your family when your neighbors family has pedos is it “trying to be like them” for calling that out? I didn’t think so. So saying why are y’all going so hard at R Kelly while y’all ignore the thousands of deviants in y’all community is wrong. Fucking Ted Bundy has a movie coming out where they portray him as a fucking ladies man. There is clearly a double standard.

lol If my brother was a pedo, he needs to go to jail. If the neighbors' family has pedos in it, they need to go to jail. If I'm in that situation I'm against both people, I'm not trying to give my brother a pass because it seems like some are giving the dude across the street as a pass.

And Ted Bundy was a ladies man, I'm not really sure how you tell his story without portraying him as that. That's was kinda the key to his success as a killer. At the end of the day, you're right. There is a double standard, but we should be putting more pressure on them to clean their own house not allowing our house to remain dirty to spite them.

the movie bohemian rapsody.

the band wanted to paint freddy in a certain light...and not like he really was.

its the outrage culture.

lol If my brother was a pedo, he needs to go to jail. If the neighbors' family has pedos in it, they need to go to jail. If I'm in that situation I'm against both people, I'm not trying to give my brother a pass because it seems like some are giving the dude across the street as a pass.
Who says no pedos shouldn't be in jail? Anyway. First address my point. Do you understand WHY someone would be like how are you talking about our people when your people got those types of people as well?

And Ted Bundy was a ladies man, I'm not really sure how you tell his story without portraying him as that. That's was kinda the key to his success as a killer. At the end of the day, you're right. There is a double standard, but we should be putting more pressure on them to clean their own house not allowing our house to remain dirty to spite them.
This guy should be portrayed as the monster he is and not to be romanticized in anyway, and if you think there is absolutely no way to tell his story without that then you're being obtuse and you know by now that I distance myself from any conversations when someone starts playing dumb..

so many truths in this...but the problem is they are telling us to clean our house while theirs is dirty.

and as we always see.....our dumb asses follow the crowd and then when we come to their house......they shut the door and tell us to mind our business.
i think only a few of us are saying all pedos need to go.....but many more people are saying nah....fuck kelly.
this is a problem.

a problem i dont think people understand they are being apart of.
i hate all dudes who are pedos...the color doesnt matter. it is so much more to this than just the pedo person. its the enablers. another aspect that doesnt get much attention.
i think alot of chicks was underage messing with older dudes and i think alot of chicks know what they were doing at the time but hindsight now tells them it was wrong.
so.....they can help with the process by helping us understand the hows and whys so that we can help protect our women.
we are often told not to speak on how a woman thinks....well now is the time to help us understand that thinking.

it takes a village ....

Hmmm...seems like we have some bedbucks in the house that don't understand, we are at WAR.
And if it means forfeiting the innocence of young black boys & girls in our community, that just the way it has to be.....sacrifices have to be made

Because we got to show these white bastards we mean business!

#FirstThem
✊✊✊

Hmmm...seems like we have some bedbucks in the house that don't understand, we are at WAR.
And if it means forfeiting the innocence of young black boys & girls in our community, that just the way it has to be.....sacrifices have to be made

Because we got to show these white bastards we mean business!

#FirstThem
✊✊✊
innocence should never be taken.....

too many of our kids lose their innocence because of dumb ass adults.
then we turn around and wonder why our kids are like this.
we tend to turn a blind eye to the problem as a whole and focus on the problem we think is the most problematic.

we tend to turn a blind eye to the problem as a whole and focus on the problem we think is the most problematic.
Lol at giving that a serious response. He’s trolling. Whenever anyone brings up white folks he pops up to bring it back to black people. He just hides it with sarcasm. He don’t like to see his zaddy get any heat at all.

I understand.
But you have to admit,but we can't let that take precedent.

I think many will agree that its more important we teach white people a lesson. And that the double standard in this society is unfair.

Lol at giving that a serious response. He’s trolling. Whenever anyone brings up white folks he pops up to bring it back to black people. He just hides it with sarcasm. He don’t like to see his zaddy get any heat at all.

Dead the slander and false allegations

And point out what you disagree with

Dead the slander and false allegations

And point out what you disagree with
No one is trying to cape for black pedos or protecting black pedos. Certain people are saying “wait a minute how are y’all going at black people like this but y’all got all those pedos in y’all society”.

#FirstThem has essentially AllLivesMattered the #MeToo which has become a black man bashing thing. If it didn’t work then this thread wouldn’t exist right now.

Who says no pedos shouldn't be in jail? Anyway. First address my point. Do you understand WHY someone would be like how are you talking about our people when your people got those types of people as well?

I do, and I agree with that sentiment. I see nothing wrong with pointing out that they need to handle their business. I'm just saying that the way you and some others seem to come off sometimes is that since they aren't doing what they should, we shouldn't do it either. I don't agree with that. If that's not really what you mean in these discussions. That's fine. That's just my perception.

This guy should be portrayed as the monster he is and not to be romanticized in anyway, and if you think there is absolutely no way to tell his story without that then you're being obtuse and you know by now that I distance myself from any conversations when someone starts playing dumb..

Here is the trailer for the movie.

I'm not sure how you think he's being romanticized. Based on what I know about his life and the case, that seems to be a pretty accurate depiction of Bundy. Again, the whole reason he was so successful as a killer was because he could play the role of a personable guy that people, women in particular, liked. Just going by that trailer, it doesn't seem to be downplaying the monster that he was, it seems to be portraying him how he was in real life. I really don't see how you would accurately depict him if you don't show that part of who he was. That would be like making an OJ movie and leaving out the part where he was a beloved football star.

No one is trying to cape for black pedos or protecting black pedos. Certain people are saying “wait a minute how are y’all going at black people like this but y’all got all those pedos in y’all society”.

#FirstThem has essentially AllLivesMattered the #MeToo which has become a black man bashing thing. If it didn’t work then this thread wouldn’t exist right now.

And I agree
This is unfair

They want us to condemn and jail the monsters in our community.
How about they do theirs first because until then.....

I do, and I agree with that sentiment. I see nothing wrong with pointing out that they need to handle their business. I'm just saying that the way you and some others seem to come off sometimes is that since they aren't doing what they should, we shouldn't do it either. I don't agree with that. If that's not really what you mean in these discussions. That's fine. That's just my perception.

Here is the trailer for the movie.

I'm not sure how you think he's being romanticized. Based on what I know about his life and the case, that seems to be a pretty accurate depiction of Bundy. Again, the whole reason he was so successful as a killer was because he could play the role of a personable guy that people, women in particular, liked. Just going by that trailer, it doesn't seem to be downplaying the monster that he was, it seems to be portraying him how he was in real life. I really don't see how you would accurately depict him if you don't show that part of who he was. That would be like making an OJ movie and leaving out the part where he was a beloved football star.

If you agree then nothing else needs to be said. Other groups have this understanding when they go in on us but I guess hands need to be held...

Peep this trailer.

i dont think anyone has said or implied we shouldnt jail pedos until they jail theirs.

but dont come on a hunt in our community when the people doing the hunting are also the same type people they trying to punish.

And I agree
This is unfair

They want us to condemn and jail the monsters in our community.
How about they do theirs first because until then.....
Until then black men are already jailed and punished for these acts if/when they’re caught. Making black men the face of this so therefore #FirstThem

If you agree then nothing else needs to be said. Other groups have this understanding when they go in on us but I guess hands need to be held...

Peep this trailer.

I think you're being tricked by the cut. Dude was a monster, and the movie will probably show that. They are playing up the "ladies man" angle to sell interest in the movie. But make no mistake, that is accurate. You can't portray the dude like Gein or Gacy just because he was a murder like them. The guy had multiple female fanclubs even after he was convicted because they found him just that charming as stupid as that sounds.

Back