Votes: 11 64.7%
  • Cancel

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • indifferent

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters

DOS_patos

Unverified Legion of Trill member
There is a wave of corporate sponsored "movements" that were created under the narrative of addressing sexual misconduct particularly within the entertainment industry. Many organizations behind these movements have racially tailored their agenda. Our mission is to counter the racial targeting from these organizations.

We will make sure that the hundreds of accused sexual predators from the dominant society, who work in the entertainment industry, will not be conveniently skipped over in order to target entertainers based on race. We will ensure that the focus will be on them first.

How yall feel about this?

Last edited:
Should've made a poll.

giphy.gif

and before anyone calls this wack or deflecting,
think about whats going on.

they are already saying them first....and that them is us.

added.

i thought i did it when i made the thread...but its up.
and can we have an explanation?

It's not even that I fully agree with #firstthem. What I support is everybody who has sexually assaulted someone getting what's coming to them no matter the race. Black people shouldn't be made the face of this #metoo movement like we've been made the face for many crimes in this country.

It's not even that I fully agree with #firstthem. What I support is everybody who has sexually assaulted someone getting what's coming to them no matter the race. Black people shouldn't be made the face of this #metoo movement like we've been made the face for many crimes in this country.
but your statement takes away from societies main focus......which is rkelly and chris brown. so by the sites rules.....you are deflecting and a pedo supporter.

Do we know of white offenders that have been out there living foul, but weren't taken down. I mean Weinstein was a big one and he got got. Then you had cats like Louis CK that didn't really do much, but they still went after him.

Do we know of white offenders that have been out there living foul, but weren't taken down. I mean Weinstein was a big one and he got got. Then you had cats like Louis CK that didn't really do much, but they still went after him.
Lets not forget Jarred is in prison and that father from 7th Heaven went to jail too. Last I ckecked R Kelly beat his trial and Chris just has an accusation which likely go no wehere. Ironically when Kobe was accused of rape no one came to his defense. I refuse to defend anyone like Kelly or Cosby who are obviously guilty. I don't care how many white predators exist. That doesn't excuse their actions, which should be brought to light.

Support it.

Black pedophiles,sexual predators and child abusers should continue to roam free in our community until the white ones are held accountable in theirs

#FirstThem
✊✊✊

My case by case energy for negroes will extend to my case by case concern with the whites...

With much more entitled prejudice and malice towards those I never fucked with begin with.

Every famous white rock star who molested and assaulted those underage girls who were called "baby groupies".

Sable Starr and Lori Lightning (real name Lori Maddox) slept with almost every big name rocker starting in the early ’70s. Growing up in L.A., the “baby groupies”—as they were known—would button down West Hollywood’s Sunset Strip.

Starr infamously lost her virginity at age 12 to Spirit guitarist Randy California. For a time, she was involved with Iggy Pop, who glorified their relationship in his 1996 song “Look Away.” “I slept with Sable when she was 13 / Her parents were too rich to do anything / She rocked her way around L.A. / ‘Til a New York Doll carried her away…” he sang.

Where the documentaries and the #metoo outrage at? I haven't seen it in regards to these WHITE rock stars who still living and touring. Where is the calls to boycott their shows and mute their music from radio and streaming apps?

All I'm saying go after everybody equally. This picks and chooses shit is fake sucka shit. They all should be vilified, boycotted and if possible locked up.

Listen to the lyrics of this shit. Singing about a 16 year old girl and called her parents fools cause they won't let a grown man fuck their underage daughter but they silent about these folks.

Lets not forget Jarred is in prison and that father from 7th Heaven went to jail too. Last I ckecked R Kelly beat his trial and Chris just has an accusation which likely go no wehere. Ironically when Kobe was accused of rape no one came to his defense. I refuse to defend anyone like Kelly or Cosby who are obviously guilty. I don't care how many white predators exist. That doesn't excuse their actions, which should be brought to light.

The bold is a muthafuckin bold face lie but no need to derail the thread or beat a dead horse.

That’s how they think. I’m tired of black people being held to a higher moral standard while everybody else does bs to us.

When you phrase the shit like that, I agree with you. I don't think blacks should be held to a higher moral standard. However, sometimes it seems like you think we should lower our moral standard to match theirs. If you believe they ain't shit, why would you want to be like them?

Back