Welcome To aBlackWeb

Huh?

They're in Russia right now w/ a monster. And still have to deal with them guards and as of now have no foreseeable way back to American soil.
When I read it I took it that he meant left them so the kids could fight monsters but maybe he meant for her to fight monsters

Just finished......YOOO WHAT THE FUCK!!!?????!!!!!
I knew the dude game off a crazy vibe but I brushed it off as him just being a weirdo who like El enough to want to help her. Chip came out and he said stay here I'm like :wtf20:oh HE'S the one that ends up bodying the whole facility. I'm thinking hell of a twist Duff brothers! Then they tell me hold up Ironman
but-wait-theres-more.gif
This motherfucker was Kreuger Kreels kid?!! Then I'm like:myheart:nah hold up mayne! You're not about to tell me this kid somehow becomes Ven creature from the black upside down lagoon are yall???! :huh4:
El and number 1 face off and lo and behold this summmmmmmmmmmma BITCH Not only didn't die but got zapped into the other world when El originally opened the portal by accident in the first place!!
bert-sesame-street.gif
I need part two now holyy shitt so many things been set up for part 2 bert-sesame-street.gif

When I read it I took it that he meant left them so the kids could fight monsters but maybe he meant for her to fight monsters
Hop gonna say where the kids, and she's gonna say they're fine. And when they're not... They're going to get into a fight. Especially considering that Demogorgon they fought in jail can only mean there's still gates to the upside down

Hop gonna say where the kids, and she's gonna say they're fine. And when they're not... They're going to get into a fight. Especially considering that Demogorgon they fought in jail can only mean there's still gates to the upside down
Okay so I read it right

He's the one who got her caught up tho.

Definitely had me shook even I thought Max was about to bite it before the power of friendship cane through in the clutch :readyforwar:

I thought vecna was about to snatch the shit out her ass at the last second. I had to take a break after that shit and I'm glad I did cause episode 5 was a thrill ride too.

Btw I'm good on spoilers. You niggas had a whole long weekend to get this shit off. Coming in here now not having watched is just dumb.

I thought vecna was about to snatch the shit out her ass at the last second. I had to take a break after that shit and I'm glad I did cause episode 5 was a thrill ride too.

Btw I'm good on spoilers. You niggas had a whole long weekend to get this shit off. Coming in here now not having watched is just dumb.
People got bbqs and families man plus people like @shutupGabi are rewatching cause it's been a while lol. I think a few more days won't kill anyone 🤣

People got bbqs and families man plus people like @shutupGabi are rewatching cause it's been a while lol. I think a few more days won't kill anyone 🤣

I promise you I don't care. I don't.

This prime tv real estate and as far as I can tell everyone in here and engaging up to now is up to date and finished.

We not gonna spoiler each other to death. If du or another mod want to spoiler the post more power and respect to em. I'm good on that.

Aight so I went to paramount and it had sonic 2 on there. They at mushroom land. I said bet. Ran upstairs and took some shrooms. Figured I start stranger things and roll up while the shrooms kick in. Long ass episode. Shits kicked in. Finished episode 1 and shiiieeeeet

Back