Welcome To aBlackWeb

Finally finished it. Man it's difficult avoiding spoilers even when just talking with people. Glad I was able to make it without any

Ok so the town meeting getting influenced by the teenage athlete was too much for me. That mob mentality was stupid and made no sense

As soon as he stuck his hand in that vent for that black widow I was like why's it gotta be spiders

I thought that guy that's been helping El in the bunker was part of some plan by the doctor to get El to use her powers again lol

I'm so confused on how Hop is able to move so easily let alone stand. Doesn't he have like 2 broken ankles/feet? I know he's not getting that shit fixed in a Russian prison. It's like they just forgot he had that guy smash his ankles to remove that chain. Treating him like the Wolverine lol

Did Henry's parents have an abortion and that's the sin they committed that he was talking about and that's why he made his father have visions of a baby carriage on fire? I was confused about the sin and the vision connection

I was kind of getting confused on the timeline of everything that was happening along with El in that bunker. So everything was a vision while she was in that water container trying to get her powers back? So the horrible repressed memory wasn't her killing all those kids. It was Henry(Vecna) that killed everyone back then and that's the repressed memory? Does she also know she created or at least opened a portal to the Upside Down and that's also a repressed memory?

I'm glad they didn't give Max powers because in the trailer we just saw her floating and didn't know that was because of Vecna

They mentioned how Vecna has only appeared like every 14 years or something but didn't really go into why he waited. Although if he was there in El's past then I don't know how he's appearing like that since technically this all didn't happen that long ago

People picked up on the ambiguous clues that Will had some confused feelings for Mike and you said this

When the actor and the show creators said the shit was done on purpose to illustrate Will's frustrated and conflicted emotions.... It's clear he's jealous and dealing with feelings he doesn't know how to address.

But you think we're actively looking for something.

But it was deliberately placed there for the viewer to observe 🤷🏿‍♂️
No one said you guys were wrong or anything close to that though, or that it was exclusive to this show. You just told me what you THINK I said and not what I ACTUALLY said. In order to avoid any further debates or arguments this shall end our interaction brother Du. Have a good night

No one said you guys were wrong or anything close to that though, or that it was exclusive to this show. You just told me what you THINK I said and not what I ACTUALLY said. In order to avoid any further debates or arguments this shall end our interaction brother Du. Have a good night
Bruh you stay saying wild stuff that you know will create a dialogue..... than completely dismissing the debate when it's challenged.... Every single time

But I'll have a good night, cuz that's what your response always will be....

People picked up on the ambiguous clues that Will had some confused feelings for Mike and you said this

When the actor and the show creators said the shit was done on purpose to illustrate Will's frustrated and conflicted emotions.... It's clear he's jealous and dealing with feelings he doesn't know how to address.

But you think we're actively looking for something.

But it was deliberately placed there for the viewer to observe 🤷🏿‍♂️

Seems like they left it open to interpretation.

Sure he was acting all emo about Will but I didnt read that much into it at all. Maybe cuz I dont really give a shit about that character lol.

that shit never even cross my mind about that character until yall mentioned it

HA HA!!

I posted that in the cookout and the mod still moved it....its not like it contains a spoiler, jus my blanket opinion.

Feelings, much.

Oh well. Let me stfu b4 i get banned again.

Let the gun go off.

69068932-3c1a-43a0-9fbd-1d64947ba9b9_text.gif

I didn't know Mille Bobby Brown was(born in Spain) British.

I seen the Hot One's YouTube video and her accent is strong.

Last edited:
If I didn't think that Steve is gonna die saving Nancy, I would be a little perturbed by the Splackavelli amount of dirty mackin' going on this season with everyone trying to get him and Nancy back together.

As soon as she was bandaging him up I said to myself "he gonna end up getting clapped."

That's too bad cause I fux with him. But that's what they duffer brothers want. They been waiting to rip our hearts out without giving up anyone they have to bring back 10 years from now for part 6. (If you don't think they're going to pull a IT sequel you're out your fucking mind) They pumped faked with max. My money is on Steve.

Kill Will 🤷🏿‍♂️

Nigga was missing the whole first season .... And I gotta say.... Good move 👍🏿

I guess you could but I'd say that time came and went. And I don't think anyone would really care tbh. It would be ineffective as far as having an impact at least on me.

I think it has to be Steve, Nancy or my wildcard... Mike for it to be effective on both us as the viewer and the characters on the show.

There's still time for them to change that respective to will tho. Like I wouldn't have cared if Steve died before this season they did a good job building him up. Same with max. Maybe they do more to ingratiate Will to the viewer between now, part 2 and next season and make it hit differently.

All I know is someone is getting took. 😂

I guess you could but I'd say that time came and went. And I don't think anyone would really care tbh. It would be ineffective as far as having an impact at least on me.

I think it has to be Steve, Nancy or my wildcard... Mike for it to be effective on both us as the viewer and the characters on the show.

There's still time for them to change that respective to will tho. Like I wouldn't have cared if Steve died before this season they did a good job building him up. Same with max. Maybe they do more to ingratiate Will to the viewer between now, part 2 and next season and make it hit differently.

All I know is someone is getting took. 😂
They better not kill Steve

Him and Hopper are easily the fan favorites even more than the kids.

If Steve dies we riot.

Back