Welcome To aBlackWeb

But let me get this straight( no pun intended). We can speak on every plot point or potential Plot point but we are not allowed to observe the fact that he seems to be attracted to Mike ?

We’re supposed to just ignore it and act like we’re totally unaware

What is the point of inclusion if nobody even notices you’re there?

I’ m sure LGBT ppl been connect the dots themselves

What’s the difference between that and acknowledging it seems like Nancy and Steve might be getting back together?

whats the point of alluding to dude possibly being gay when they already got a fullblown lesbian and had a whole conversation about boobies in the first episode lol.

Again..I would say who gives a fuck but some of yall clearly do for some strange reason.. its weird

W
whats the point of alluding to dude possibly being gay when they already got a fullblown lesbian and had a whole conversation about boobies in the first episode lol.

Again..I would say who gives a fuck but some of yall clearly do for some strange reason.. its weird
Why is it weird?why do we give a fuck about any theory on any show?

is it weird to say maybe Steve and Nancy feeling each other?

Idk what you’re insinuating,that if straight men acknowledge a tv character acts gay and the show has clues,we’re weird for noticing that?

Last edited:
Officially diving in yea season 5 gotta be last they look grown as hell lol. You can tell Lucas is shaving already lol.

Took me a lil minute to remember everything that happened and the little phrases that the crew would say. Max with ptsd it looks like.

Officially diving in yea season 5 gotta be last they look grown as hell lol. You can tell Lucas is shaving already lol.

Took me a lil minute to remember everything that happened and the little phrases that the crew would say. Max with ptsd it looks like.
I thought this was the last one

They definitely upped the horror of this season I wish they'd be able to drop this October.

Winona the worse mom in fiction history and smh ar the black fronting on the crew

Yo she just packed up and dipped out with the life savings nfg. Then doubled down when shit went bust. Not even so much as a phone call to see if them kids was aight lmaooooo.

Living definition of "fuck them kids" 😂

All hopper gotta do is break her back 1 time and he got her soul for keeps.

You Cold blooded

I tend to rely on my Homies for situations like that more than women because most of the time women trying to get something out of a nigga and not give you something.
they already getting something.. u fucking them right?

if you can't get a chick u fucking to come up with some dough when u in a jam... stop fucking them

they already getting something.. u fucking them right?

if you can't get a chick u fucking to come up with some dough when u in a jam... stop fucking them
Then I would never have sex

"Ain't nobody down with me I'm thuggin"

I never look for a woman to help me out

Last edited:
Then I would never have sex

"Ain't nobody down with me I'm thuiggin"

I never look for a woman to help me out
you ain't gotta look for it, but they should have your back is what i'm saying.

a female has a deeper capacity for attachment and loyalty than any man should.....simply because you share your bed with them.

yes your homies will hold you down, but no one will ever hold you down liker a woman.....if you're doing it right

you know how they say behind every good man is a good woman?? same logic....

you ain't gotta look for it, but they should have your back is what i'm saying.

a female has a deeper capacity for attachment and loyalty than any man should.....simply because you share your bed with them.

yes your homies will hold you down, but no one will ever hold you down liker a woman.....if you're doing it right

you know how they say behind every good man is a good woman?? same logic....
Well I only knew/ know the wrong women or I'm not a good man or both

Yo she just packed up and dipped out with the life savings nfg. Then doubled down when shit went bust. Not even so much as a phone call to see if them kids was aight lmaooooo.

Living definition of "fuck them kids" 😂

All hopper gotta do is break her back 1 time and he got her soul for keeps.
She did try to call them in Alaska but the phone wasn’t working… or Murray told her not to use the phone. I forget, but she did try to call them

Hopper gonna domestically abuse her when he finds out she left the kids to fight monsters again
In all fairness there was no monster when she left and they're technically not in danger from the monster until they go to Hawkins which they're on their way too I assume.

Plus he would be dead if she didn't show up as you pointed out.

In all fairness there was no monster when she left and they're technically not in danger from the monster until they go to Hawkins which they're on their way too I assume.

Plus he would be dead if she didn't show up as you pointed out.

Huh?

They're in Russia right now w/ a monster. And still have to deal with them guards and as of now have no foreseeable way back to American soil.

Back