Welcome To aBlackWeb

I love how they're answering questions going back to season 1 that was kept vague.I'm wondering if The Upside Down was already there or did 11 create the Upside Down or was it a combination of her and number 1's powers that made the upside down or just the gate to it if it was already there?And also when he said they tried to create more of him,was he saying that they used his sperm to get a bunch of women pregnant and that he is 11's father? And if Brenner is alive for real how did he survive the demogorgon?How did he block 11's powers?Does Brenner have powers?Is that why he survived season 1 when he was attacked?

Good questions. I was asking the same questions while watching. Hopefully They explain that.

Last edited:
I'm on episode 3 so far this shit good!

El cracking short snotbox with the skate was ill lil bitch earned it.

That captain of the basketball team is a hoe ass nigga

I thought that cheerleader was pregnant

I wonder if the monster is going after everyone who's sad or done something fucked up.

Lucas is lookin like hoe but I get he ain't trying to be a nerd like that more.

bruh..... It was surreal as fuck, cuz I legit felt like I could FEEL this nigga was #1 right before they revealed he was #1....

I don't know if it was the music.... They way they directed it.... But that shit was perfection. It was the perfect WTF reveal.....

And for a show this much in the spotlight and mainstream..... I'm fucking blew away the twist was that good...

Bravo....

Brafuckingvo

bruh..... It was surreal as fuck, cuz I legit felt like I could FEEL this nigga was #1 right before they revealed he was #1....

I don't know if it was the music.... They way they directed it.... But that shit was perfection. It was the perfect WTF reveal.....

And for a show this much in the spotlight and mainstream..... I'm fucking blew away the twist was that good...

Bravo....

Brafuckingvo

I knew he was up to no good but I didn't see him being one coming. At first I just thought he was a figment of her imagination lol.

That was a nice little twist tho. I was trying to figure out how they were gonna explain el killing everybody and us just supposed to keep it moving lol.

I knew he was up to no good but I didn't see him being one coming. At first I just thought he was a figment of her imagination lol.

That was a nice little twist tho. I was trying to figure out how they were gonna explain el killing everybody and us just supposed to keep it moving lol.

I thought she was imagining him as well at first. Put the pieces together after the initial setup tho. soon as he tried to run game before she got in that lil crawl space he was too big to get in I knew what was up as far as him being 001. Didnt see him being Kreels son at all tho. Wild

soon as she bumped to him in the boiler room...I immediately realized he was the big bad...

When he pointed out the inhibitor, I was already yelling no!!!

They executed that shit PERFECTLY....

Soon as she pulled that shit out his neck I knew what time it was..... Homie wasted no time. That was an epic watch

Back