Welcome To aBlackWeb

I expect my direct deposit by 5am at the latest

It's sent. Ol broke ass foreigner.................. :hahaha:

200.gif
......................................so what we betting on next, homie?

I haven't watched it yet, but I wonder when Mike go out to Cali Jon is like

So uhhhh, i-is Nancy uhhh seeing anyone? I-I mean it's cool if she was because I-I-I'm uhh big pimpin out here you know what I'm saying? You knowhatimsayin playboy? *nervous laugh* no but for real is she seeing anyone? Tell her I miss her! Tell her I miss her please!

Lucas looks like he got 4 kids and a mortgage .

Them little bitches better leave 11 alone.

Will came out that door at school like

tumblr_miwgs1kIoL1qej4odo1_500.gif

Last edited:
Honestly, it'll prolly be a good idea for me to run-through at season 3 again. I might fuck around and just run through seasons 1-3 again before I watch this shit.

I'm only in episode 2

And this not a spoiler.... Just a gripe.

The entire gang, each season.... Is GREAT at solving part of the mystery..... But they ALWAYS would benefit if they just shared information earlier.

Like it be driving me crazy how long it takes them to just tell each other what's going on so they can all get on the same page. And they do this every season. It drives me crazy.... But if yes a working formula.

I just wish these niggaz had a group chat where everybody could just let each other know what's going on.....

Aye guys... Just gotta clue...... Anyone know what this could mean.

Holy shit... That lines up with my clue....

Wait y'all two clues helps my clue make perfect sense!!

I mean yeah we'd loose hella episodes... But the anxiety and anticipation of them sharing information on this show is ridiculous. I see why I always end up binging it

I'm only in episode 2

The entire gang, each season.... Is GREAT at solving part of the mystery..... But they ALWAYS would benefit if they just shared information earlier.

Like it be driving me crazy how long it takes them to just tell each other what's going on so they can all get on the same page. And they do this every season. It drives me crazy.... But if yes a working formula.

I just wish these niggaz had a group chat where everybody could just let each other know what's going on.....

I mean yeah we'd loose hella episodes... But the anxiety and anticipation of them sharing information on this show is ridiculous. I see why I always end up binging it

Gotta remember they just kids. 🤷🏿‍♂️

Gotta remember they just kids. 🤷🏿‍♂️
I know, but that shit like a double edged sword...I be getting so frustrated and be yelling at them.... Can't wait for the next episode... Like their formula works. Cuz again... Ever season... Each group only has part of the story..,.. But man they be so close to figuring it all out

I'm only in episode 2

Writers need shit to create storylines with.

disconnection makes tension and suspense.

Back