Welcome To aBlackWeb

I know, but that shit like a double edged sword...I be getting so frustrated and be yelling at them.... Can't wait for the next episode... Like their formula works. Cuz again... Ever season... Each group only has part of the story..,.. But man they be so close to figuring it all out

Yeah so far I'm appreciating the entire group effort as opposed to them doing bit parts of the groundwork then just kinda standing behind El and her powers for the most part.

although it's pretty much headed to that scenario but on a bigger scale than we've seen in the series as far as her powers go. Im 5 episodes in but it looks like it's setting up to have her go op in part 2 and/or next season.

How is Dr Brenner alive ? And is it possible he’s a vision from being in a deprivation chamber?

Last edited:
Bruhhh I was dying when Brenner had the kids competing and dude was throwing them kids around like on Don't Be A Menace

Will is extra zesty
It feels too organic 😂 like he's not acting that zesty he just is that zesty and they rolling with it for the character.

I don't even mind I was just kinda taken back by his tone of voice and posturing. If he's straight in real life give him a Emmy and his flowers cause he did that shit. Had me convinced off rip.
That nigga be straight sashaying
ayoooooooooooooooooooooo

It feels too organic 😂 like he's not acting that zesty he just is that zesty and they rolling with it for the character.

I don't even mind I was just kinda taken back by his tone of voice and posturing. If he's straight in real life give him a Emmy and his flowers cause he did that shit. Had me convinced off rip.
Fam Every last word is truth in this post

Damn it.I done ran through these 7 eps like a snack.

Fuck I'm supposed to do now?

They not playing this season at all.

I love how they're answering questions going back to season 1 that was kept vague.I'm wondering if The Upside Down was already there or did 11 create the Upside Down or was it a combination of her and number 1's powers that made the upside down or just the gate to it if it was already there?And also when he said they tried to create more of him,was he saying that they used his sperm to get a bunch of women pregnant and that he is 11's father? And if Brenner is alive for real how did he survive the demogorgon?How did he block 11's powers?Does Brenner have powers?Is that why he survived season 1 when he was attacked?

Last edited:
Back