Welcome To aBlackWeb

Damn this nigga Will acting like a scorned ex lover lol

Nah Mike violated homie protocol. Yeah Will could've initiated but if you calling and sending mad letters to the person sleeping in the room next to me and not saying "put Will on the phone" or sending him a letter as well every once in a while or even just dropping a "ps tell him I said what up" imma think you not really fucking with me so why bother.

They young boys so they haven't learned the value of having to cultivating a friendship. You gotta have a couple girlfriends before you understand the significance of that as a man. I'm still terrible at that now. If I don't see or hear from you regularly it's pretty much out of sight out of mind.

It's different for girls cause hanging out is always just as simple as picking up the phone, for boys we gotta be doing shit together in real time. So I understand Will from that standpoint.

He like like Mike tho and missing him on some different shit which is a crazy violation of the friendship. We'll see if that gets addressed or they just keep it in the pocket.

One day we’re gonna have to discuss why y’all actively search for the gay in everything. Should be a riveting experience

Let me know when you're ready to explain why it's thrown in everyone's faces at every turn in television and how it's somehow weird to discuss anything gay in turn or magically turns into niggas actively seeking it out.

Thanks.

Let me know when you're ready to explain why it's thrown in everyone's faces at every turn in television and how it's somehow weird to discuss anything gay in turn or magically turns into niggas actively seeking it out.

Thanks.
Oooooookkkkaaaaayyyyyy. You be good brother Freeman. You uhh, you be good

And he hit the game winner for chip

james-brown.gif

Naw freeman ain't off on this one....

That shit was wild. I used to stay zapping on my homies for that shit growing up. Don't ever confuse my affections towards women with y'all ...

I will never treat y'all niggaz like I treat women.... Ever.

One of the biggest beefs I got into with a homie cuz they was calling up all his boys to bail him out of jail ...I was like ...nigga he fucking like 4 chicks... If between the 4 of them you can't get up $500 .. He deserve to sit.

I stood on that one

One day we’re gonna have to discuss why y’all actively search for the gay in everything. Should be a riveting experience
The show is leaving undeniable clues that bruh gay. That didn’t come from this board .people all over have been saying Will was gay and last season Mike straight up said Will didn’t like girls.
The writers and actor have vaguely spoke on it too.

Last edited:
Naw freeman ain't off on this one....

That shit was wild. I used to stay zapping on my homies for that shit growing up. Don't ever confuse my affections towards women with y'all ...

I will never treat y'all niggaz like I treat women.... Ever.

One of the biggest beefs I got into with a homie cuz they was calling up all his boys to bail him out of jail ...I was like ...nigga he fucking like 4 chicks... If between the 4 of them you can't get up $500 .. He deserve to sit.

I stood on that one
You Cold blooded

I tend to rely on my Homies for situations like that more than women because most of the time women trying to get something out of a nigga and not give you something.

I guess the counter argument is... who gives a shit?

It doesnt add or detract from his character one bit
Number 1 a straight nigga gone always notice when shit on some other shit, but it's also an important plot point.

And I'm an immature adult who always gonna view that shit as funny somewhat because I Am toxic masculinity.

Imma be 80 talking bout "Ha ha that dude gay"

But let me get this straight( no pun intended). We can speak on every plot point or potential Plot point but we are not allowed to observe the fact that he seems to be attracted to Mike ?

We’re supposed to just ignore it and act like we’re totally unaware

What is the point of inclusion if nobody even notices you’re there?

I’ m sure LGBT ppl been connect the dots themselves

What’s the difference between that and acknowledging it seems like Nancy and Steve might be getting back together?

Back