Welcome To aBlackWeb

Oh shit, my bad. I just assumed probably because so many other shows are having their final seasons (Ozark, Better Call Saul, AOT, etc.). Plus they so old I figured they’d outgrown the ability to play teenagers by now.

this petty ass nigga still aint pay me my mf money.

@Revolver Ocelot
View attachment 843988

ICE-agents-1024x837.jpg

:niggawhat:.........No it ain't
There's a reason Disney, HBO Max, and Paramount have been utilizing the once a week format. Netflix does it for certain series now as well because long term people unsubscribe to services soon as they watch. A show relaased at once the conversation dies quickly most of the time. It's just not sustainable especially with so many services everywhere.

There's a reason Disney, HBO Max, and Paramount have been utilizing the once a week format. Netflix does it for certain series now as well because long term people unsubscribe to services soon as they watch. A show relaased at once the conversation dies quickly most of the time. It's just not sustainable especially with so many services everywhere.

How they release em might change (even most the top steamers still put out all the eps. at once)

But how people watch em won't for the most part. They'll just wait til all the eps drop then sub and cancel

They do that for their own benefit. It allows them to pace the delivery of content and output and to avoid a situation like Netflix had when the pandemic hit and there was a product drop-off when it was expected to increase.

People like myself tho are so used to binging we'll just wait it out or watch episodes every few weeks at our own pace. No need to watch all these shows on a schedule if it's going to be sitting on streaming platform right after and permanently.

For me I know that won't be happening until hbo has another GoT god level show on their hands.

But if you're gonna give me the whole thing or chunks of it at once I'm more likely to consume it quicker just cause it's there rn.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back