Welcome To aBlackWeb

I ain't a relationship type person, but when it lines up..
The shit lines up..

Marriage like love, never force it.... If it's for y'all then it's for y'all.... If it's not..
Don't sweat it....

Life is about being happy... And if you lucky enough to find a motherfucker you happy with......do what works best for y'all

Here I am sober... I knew I should've stopped by the liquor store. I shall tomorrow!

Here I am sober... I knew I should've stopped by the liquor store. I shall tomorrow!
You still got them pain pills???

Some cough syrup???

It's stuff in yo house everyday that can get you like me!!!!

How does one trap a grown ass man into a whole marriage? :foh5:
Niggas be acting like they King Mufasa in every aspect of their lives except when it comes to relationships. That's when they all of sudden become prey being hunted down by voracious lions on the Great Serengeti ...
.:df4:

Niggas be acting like they King Mufasa in every aspect of their lives except when it comes to relationships. That's when they all of sudden become prey being hunted down by voracious lions on the Great Serengeti ...

Exactly!!
I was sitting here like so umm... she just put a gun to his head at the alter huh lmao.

No? lol. It's just not for me. I don't knock people who wouldn't mind but I mind.
so you are ok with being single forever?
otherwise.....how will you ever get into a real relationship without living with someone?

and how are you making this decision? off of the previous guy you was with?or did you have multiple bad run ins?

while you have an excellent point.....

most dudes have nothing to take.

but some of us do.

Exactly!!
I was sitting here like so umm... she just put a gun to his head at the alter huh lmao.
lets not act like chicks dont run the long scam......with an end game plan to take niggas for money.

Back