Welcome To aBlackWeb

I've had this same perspective. Had a long convo about this with someone bout this before.

I personally have never understood the "why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free?" thing. Where do the lines or boundaries meet and end? How do I not venture out of gf duties territory lol?

Why is a ring necessary...

why is it THE thing .. people all about the party but not about the prep/cleanup and sustenance

(full disclosure i didnt click the vid shse look like she bout to say some pseduo "woke" shit)

A ring don’t stop nothing but proper circulation.

Shits a rig up, only thing marriage is good for is to make you consider what you lose financially if you decide to part ways..

Shits a scare tactic to stay with someone you don’t wanna be with.

You can love that woman and be committed and faithful to that woman without contractual obligations. And I know niggaz gone say pre-nup. If you gotta hit a chick wit a pre-nup, then don’t get married.

If she give you an ultimatum, let her walk and find a nigga thats gone do her like you do her...and when after a week, month, year she hit you wit I miss you

Tell her, I know';;lll

is she worth marrying?

chicks seem to skip over this.
and before anyone says it...you can live and fuck someone and not want to marry them because you take on alot of shit that can stay separated due to not being married

And I know niggaz gone say pre-nup. If you gotta hit a chick wit a pre-nup, then don’t get married.
I've noticed a correlation between people's intelligence and belief in prenups. Guess which direction the line on the graph goes.

Back