Welcome To aBlackWeb

i dont think people care about that lil girl lol

Raina is dead, Heaven been in the system twice, all them black babies at the daycare playing with coke residue legos and gettin beat up by the task force

the only purpose for the girl is some revelation that gets somebody yoked up

giphy - 2019-10-24T161930.548.gif

Yooooooooo lmaooooo

These niggas get mad and send the feds at you. At least that part realistic

Ghost finally hemmed that whore but ain’t box his seed openly disrespecting him, man piece that nigga

Tariq will get it later, his people constantly letting him play them is the irritant with writing

It’s not balanced, lil nigga just hate Ghost for lying for 3 seasons, month and a half in power land

I need more from the writers room in any sequels

These niggas get mad and send the feds at you. At least that part realistic

Ghost finally hemmed that whore but ain’t box his seed openly disrespecting him, man piece that nigga

Tariq will get it later, his people constantly letting him play them is the irritant with writing

It’s not balanced, lil nigga just hate Ghost for lying for 3 seasons, month and a half in power land

I need more from the writers room in any sequels
or maybe he just let her be her but his kids was off limits.
thats where he drew the line.

maybe its because he didnt really want to be a drug dealer.....he always wanted to own a club and make his dad proud.

he got his club.....he was happy he accomplished it......and wanted his family to settle.

so no one here lied to they kids? or delayed the truth..

or maybe he just let her be her but his kids was off limits.
thats where he drew the line.

maybe its because he didnt really want to be a drug dealer.....he always wanted to own a club and make his dad proud.

he got his club.....he was happy he accomplished it......and wanted his family to settle.

so no one here lied to they kids? or delayed the truth..
You missed the part where Ghost said that he didn’t listen to his father.

Ghost helped to raise the money for his ransom.
Ghost got the money for his ransom when Jukebox kidnapped him.
Ghost helped him get away with killing Ray Ray

but according to Tariq. yOu AiNt NeVeR dId ShIt FoR mE

Tariq: You may have given me life but you ain't my father!

Ghost: No fool, I gave you life and saved it multiple times too!

According to Courtney Kemp a major character will die in episode 10. I’m guessing Dre.

Oh she mean like every episode this season!

i dont think people care about that lil girl lol

Raina is dead, Heaven been in the system twice, all them black babies at the daycare playing with coke residue legos and gettin beat up by the task force

the only purpose for the girl is some revelation that gets somebody yoked up

Wu-Tang Power is for the children!

I missed how she knew where the dude's body was to the goddamn level of the parking garage. What the fuck...

"I don't have proof he killed him, but... if you look at 223 Blast Ave Pensacola, Florida under the radiator in the back kitchen, an address book might be there of where he goes on weekends. Just a hunch though."

Nigga...what...

I missed how she knew where the dude's body was to the goddamn level of the parking garage. What the fuck...

"I don't have proof he killed him, but... if you look at 223 Blast Ave Pensacola, Florida under the radiator in the back kitchen, an address book might be there of where he goes on weekends. Just a hunch though."

Nigga...what...

To top it off, she did the "turn your back to who you're speaking to but look towards the camera whilst delivering your lines" over dramatic soap acting pose too

Nigga...what...

She killed Terry that same night and planted the phone with evidence framing ghost. But ghost watched the whole thing and got to the phone so whatever they think is on it isn't.

That's completely wishful thinking tho. The writers would have to actually be competent and clever for that to happen.

She killed Terry that same night and planted the phone with evidence framing ghost. But ghost watched the whole thing and got to the phone so whatever they think is on it isn't.

That's completely wishful thinking tho. The writers would have to actually be competent and clever for that to happen.
Ghost admitted to killing Silver when he was talking to Angela’s ghost.

So, if that's the case, then Ghost is about to Scooby Doo "I knew it all along" the shit and planted the phone as evidence in case Tasha tried some shit. The only evidence he's ever left was when the show's writing staff wasn't on the Tyler Perry/telenovela shit with old girl at the club, the bullets at the crooked cop's spot, and the fingerprints on Greg's window. Otherwise this is a glaring hole...

Back