Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tommy is done man lol

his only purpose left is to mean mug and say shit like "im comin ta kill ya" on the phone

he flips or gets killed

Still laughing at Benny who is this super connected mob boss showing up with a $10 pocket knife and then having the drop and still dying

I remember when tommy stabbed him and Benny pulled the knife out I was like “oh this nigga the terminator” but then he dropped I was like sighsss

huge disappointment lol....not that i even wanted Tommy to die right then

but he's a cold killer and did all that woofin with Ghost, rolls up and has Tommy cornered, and gets jugged one time with some shit thats got a bottle opener on the other end and dies

but yet, this is another possible factor into Tommy's death.....he has nowhere to turn

there's bodies at both of his places, police on him, mob on him, Tasha knows how he plays so she may make a move, he killed his dad, his mama would sell him out for a 8 ball, Kash's dad still wants him to keep the kid on Keisha's week, the plug is dead, his crew thinks he set them up......

shit, he might off himself

Benny went by himself smh. As connected as he is. He would’ve gotten Tommy kidnapped and then brought to him where they would kill him and dump his body. But since this is Power...
Lol now proctor’s daughter has nobody and is orphaned when she’s this really nice and smart girl but writers ain’t care to show the effects of that but instead show 2bit and brains thinking tommy having something to do with being hemmed out. Did they even find out what happened to the nigga they sent for Lakeisha? Lol

Tommy is done man lol

his only purpose left is to mean mug and say shit like "im comin ta kill ya" on the phone

he flips or gets killed

huge disappointment lol....not that i even wanted Tommy to die right then

but he's a cold killer and did all that woofin with Ghost, rolls up and has Tommy cornered, and gets jugged one time with some shit thats got a bottle opener on the other end and dies

but yet, this is another possible factor into Tommy's death.....he has nowhere to turn

there's bodies at both of his places, police on him, mob on him, Tasha knows how he plays so she may make a move, he killed his dad, his mama would sell him out for a 8 ball, Kash's dad still wants him to keep the kid on Keisha's week, the plug is dead, his crew thinks he set them up......

shit, he might off himself

giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 1/2
How do yall see that chip or whatever it is that Proctor gave his daughter coming back into play? Now that Benny dead what would even be the purpose of having her effect the show from the orphanage?

if it implements Saxe in some kinda way i could see them throwing that in

the curious cop lady knows Proctor had a daughter and she went to Benny, and she's already on the trail

How do yall see that chip or whatever it is that Proctor gave his daughter coming back into play? Now that Benny dead what would even be the purpose of having her effect the show from the orphanage?
Nigga said y’all

Talk to ME nigga and you don’t have to show her at the orphanage you just have to show how she has nobody else which would invoke empathy which would make the viewers feel an emotional connection to the character thus making a better show

i dont think people care about that lil girl lol

Raina is dead, Heaven been in the system twice, all them black babies at the daycare playing with coke residue legos and gettin beat up by the task force

the only purpose for the girl is some revelation that gets somebody yoked up

Raina is dead, Heaven been in the system twice, all them black babies at the daycare playing with coke residue legos and gettin beat up by the task force

Idc about her either I’m saying this is how you have a lasting effect though. Niggas still talk about randy from the wire

Power’s writers make sure you don’t feel anything for characters even if they die lol

Idc about her either I’m saying this is how you have a lasting effect though. Niggas still talk about randy from the wire

Power’s writers make sure you don’t feel anything for characters even if they die lol
None of these characters have any redeeming qualities at all. Some worse than others, those feds are overbearing and annoying, you got little fuck niggas like Tariq doing dumb shit for no good reason, Dre always getting himself out of situations unscathed and he snitches and plays both sides way too much, Tommy is irrational and hypocritical. Tasha stays making dumb decisions, and Ghost tries to do too much and lies all the damn time and is manipulative.

thats what im saying lol

Power viewers dont value any characters' life at this point

they know better than to go for any emotional connection

Nigga said y’all

Talk to ME nigga and you don’t have to show her at the orphanage you just have to show how she has nobody else which would invoke empathy which would make the viewers feel an emotional connection to the character thus making a better show

Nigga I didn't mean literally show her on camera at the fucking orphanage LLS. Just saying that is where she headed. Just asking like what would be the move to have her talk to somebody about that chip. All the shit she been through does she even remember she has that shit.

None of these characters have any redeeming qualities at all. Some worse than others, those feds are overbearing and annoying, you got little fuck niggas like Tariq doing dumb shit for no good reason, Dre always getting himself out of situations unscathed and he snitches and plays both sides way too much, Tommy is irrational and hypocritical. Tasha stays making dumb decisions, and Ghost tries to do too much and lies all the damn time and is manipulative.

Omar was a gay murdering burglar but yet you cared about him.....Shitty writing man

Nigga I didn't mean literally show her on camera at the fucking orphanage LLS. Just saying that is where she headed. Just asking like what would be the move to have her talk to somebody about that chip. All the shit she been through does she even remember she has that shit.
Lol idk man power sucks so who cares about any of this

Nigga said y’all

Why would we even care about her plight. She's not anyone that we've had an investing interest in.

she gonna team up with ghost never seen daughter.

that or holly her cousin.

Back