Welcome To aBlackWeb

Bitch look like Goro

Yooooooooo... foul on the play lol

mortal kombat!

goro_mortal-kombat_square.jpg

I don't think Sax, Tasha, Paz, Dre, Tommy nor Tariq shot Ghost. I seen this before. I think it was Dexter Isaac

Power Book 2 is a no for me, after this bullshit show I'm not getting invested for the same bullshit with different characters

Especially if they gone center the show around Tariq. I'm definitely not wasting my time. Idk if I even want to tune back in after the cliffhanger they just did. Tbh, this season could have been finished in 10 episodes like they usually do.

Halfway through..

The ghost of Angie giving Ghost a hall pass is retarded smh

Its refreshing to see the police chief dude not on the typical blame the black man train and see Saxes for the conniving cac he is.... even tho Saxe is 1000% right

I bet Ramona will NOT show her tits in a nude scene or she will use a body double lol

Idc about her either I’m saying this is how you have a lasting effect though. Niggas still talk about randy from the wire

Power’s writers make sure you don’t feel anything for characters even if they die lol
Randy situation was fucked up but I wish you would’ve used Wallace as an example instead... I know niggas to this day that still yell out “where the fuck is Wallace”...

Back