Welcome To aBlackWeb

1. Whoever did it has the nerve to look him in the face and shoot him because he was shot from the front.

2. He was shot center mass so given his reaction time, whoever did it had to have had at least equal speed and skill with a gun as him.

3. He fell over the balcony so whoever did it snuck back inside the building and knew how to maneuver without detection.

4. Whoever do it had to have enough motivation to actually follow through with killing him on sight, not just a passing desire for him to die.

5. Whoever did it has to be relevant enough to carry the second half of the season.

That eliminates Tasha, Tariq, Tommy, Angela's ugly sister, and Sax.

Dre did it.

This shit is so bad.. The writers are so heavy handed when they want to let you know something is gonna happen to a character.. It was so obvious what was gonna happen like 15 mins in.. Every scene Ghost saying "I'm going to get what I've always wanted.. nobody is gonna stop me".. FOH with this shit bruh lol

Last edited:
What's the reasoning?

I'm leaving you behind.
Turn yourself in and I'll be there for you after said I wasn't shit.
And a closed investigation.

Think about this

What's the reasoning?

I'm leaving you behind.
Turn yourself in and I'll be there for you after said I wasn't shit.
And a closed investigation.

Think about this
I don’t like that little fuck nigga Tariq, but the nerve of Ghost for telling him to turn himself in, like Ghost don’t have countless bodies under his belt. Besides that I was riding with Ghost this episode.

And I missed...what happened with tommy and the warehouse shooting? Tommy leave him hanging to get killed?

I don’t like that little fuck nigga Tariq, but the nerve of Ghost for telling him to turn himself in, like Ghost don’t have countless bodies under his belt. Besides that I was riding with Ghost this episode.
I get why...so they won't come get him an him not have a chance.
Ghost wanted to at least be able to help him.

Ghost got them bodies but also got himself out of it

Something tells me Tariq and Tasha are gonna get killed. Tommy will find out about Lakeisha and Tariq is gonna play himself. Some major character on the show is getting killed off today.

Iuno the outcome I see is Ghost lose everything he fought so hard to protect. That would be poetic.
I guess you didn’t see the new episode yet...

Back