Welcome To aBlackWeb

I'm playing stupid but you can't answer a simple yes or no question. That question don't shit to do with what you asked. Ghost not being cool with that don't have shit to with whether Tariq knew who Tommy was coming to kill.

I asked because I honestly forgot if Tariq knew who Tommy was coming to kill or not. But you so emotional over a tv show you can't just answer a simple question.
SMFH damn
Your question is stupid to be honest. Tariq knew Ghost and Tommy were beefing so it’s a moot point whether Tariq knew who Tommy was coming to kill or not. It’s wrong to let the man that your dad is beefing with into his house, I guess I had to spell that out to you. Since you “forgot” Tommy wanted to kill Proctor once he deduced that he was staying at Ghost’s crib.

I’m not emotional I’m having a conversation bruh. Lol.

Your question is stupid to be honest. Tariq knew Ghost and Tommy were beefing so it’s a moot point whether Tariq knew who Tommy was coming to kill or not. It’s wrong to let the man that your dad is beefing with into his house, I guess I had to spell that out to you. Since you “forgot” Tommy wanted to kill Proctor once he deduced that he was staying at Ghost’s crib.

I’m not emotional I’m having a conversation bruh. Lol.

You are emotional cause my question was only about whether tariq knew or didn't. Had fuck all to do with Ghost and Tommy situation. Of fucking course Ghost should feel a way about it.

Still doesn't change the fact that I forgot if Tariq knew who exactly Tommy was coming to kill. That is all I was talking about. All that other shit is your emotions coming out over a bunch of nothing instead of either answering the question or just ignoring it the question cause answered absolutely nothing that was asked

That is exactly why yall hate Tariq cause it's better than what yall got in yall real lives. I been said that. Yall looking at what Tariq doing through the eyes of an adult who wish they had what he had but also with the life experience of an adult and not the teenage mind that Tariq has. Yet yall can't see the conflict in that thought process LLS.

If that is the life he chose why would he slow down after his sister died? More often that not when folks is in that life and a sibling or close friend gets shot they don't slow down. They do exactly what Tariq tried to do which is kill the person who killed their sibling or people. What you saying don't make sense.

Who the fuck else is a child going to place the blame on? The nigga feel like his father ain't do shit for him. He wrong in some aspects of that. Ghost does share some blame all of it fuck no but some fuck yes.
you might have a point in how dudes feel about this....
but on the flipside....who made it so?
how did kanaan have such an influence?
riq was only close to sean really...but why tho?
cause he felt like most young boys,...they can talk real with uncles and non family than they can their dads.

ghost takes some of the heat for this ....because hes the parent.
i think he surrounded riq with too much toxic shit with the only partly innocence being sean.

but from what i see.......and i usually try to see things in 360 degrees...riq can be lost or confused..cool.
but tommy and tasha and kanaan are all outta pocket.
ghost shown loyalty to them all.....yes, even kanaan to a degree. he didnt kill him, just sent him to jail.

but didnt tasha tell riq to lie on kanaan and now she got him selling weight?

ghost missed a game..after almost getting killed.
yes he aint shit, i guess

Niggas In here going the Fuck off !!!!!

Watch Out Ghost GIF by Power
Foh

You are emotional cause my question was only about whether tariq knew or didn't. Had fuck all to do with Ghost and Tommy situation. Of fucking course Ghost should feel a way about it.

Still doesn't change the fact that I forgot if Tariq knew who exactly Tommy was coming to kill. That is all I was talking about. All that other shit is your emotions coming out over a bunch of nothing instead of either answering the question or just ignoring it the question cause answered absolutely nothing that was asked

cause he felt like most young boys,...they can talk real with uncles and non family than they can their dads.

i think he surrounded riq with too much toxic shit with the only partly innocence being sean.

but from what i see.......and i usually try to see things in 360 degrees...riq can be lost or confused..cool.
ghost shown loyalty to them all.....yes, even kanaan to a degree. he didnt kill him, just sent him to jail.

You leaving out a lot shit. All of them have made sacrifices for each and done some totally fucked up shit to each other on top of lying. So they all have good reasons to doubt each others true intentions.

How Tasha got Tariq selling weight when Tariq already had the brick and put it on the table? Tariq was already moving drugs in large quantities when it came to those pills.

Tasha wrong as shit for "helping" Tariq. I can understand her accepting that Tariq is going to do what he wants to do. I don't understand her so called helping the nigga.

Stop lying. Nobody put 100% of anything on Ghost.

Ghost the head of household. The male supposed to lead and all that other shit you talk. But when it comes to this all you do is talk about Tasha.

Your hypocrisy knows no bounds!!
glad you came back for an ass whipping,

but from the last episode.......ghost gets blamed for everything.

and yes the man is the head......and the woman supports him.

the head has a plan for his family. he executed his plan. and like most of us...hes not proud of what he had to do...but he did it and tried to keep his family away from that.

its tasha that wanted the world to see her and spend money.

his plan was to go legit and get off the farm.....its her plan that wanted to stay in the mud with pigs.

his dream is penthouse...her dream is street level.
even his new place looks top floor.......tasha didnt have windows until ghost paid for the new place.

i keep talking about tasha......because she created a weakness where it wasnt one because of selfish reasons.
everyone walked in that door once it was cracked....

Lets go champ

we cant we fight like men?

thats all we doing.

so what a nigga wiped a tear on ya shirt while in the headlock....

we still fighting out here.

right?

Tariq can’t forgive Ghost for cheating on his mom. But it’s water under the bridge despite Kanan kidnapping him AND being the one that killed Shawn.

glad you came back for an ass whipping,

but from the last episode.......ghost gets blamed for everything.

and yes the man is the head......and the woman supports him.

the head has a plan for his family. he executed his plan. and like most of us...hes not proud of what he had to do...but he did it and tried to keep his family away from that.

its tasha that wanted the world to see her and spend money.

his plan was to go legit and get off the farm.....its her plan that wanted to stay in the mud with pigs.

his dream is penthouse...her dream is street level.
even his new place looks top floor.......tasha didnt have windows until ghost paid for the new place.

i keep talking about tasha......because she created a weakness where it wasnt one because of selfish reasons.
everyone walked in that door once it was cracked....

Lets go champ

He didn't execute the plan cause of the shit he is in right now.

No the weakness had been there the whole time she didn't create that weakness that's all on him. Cause if it wasn't the family wouldn't be in the state it's in right now.

Being the head of household and leader its on him to close that door and get shit together and he has half ass tried but not really.

They both deserve blame as people and parents. Who deserves more blame is a matter of opinion but based on the shit you preach there is no way you should be placing more blame on Tasha than Ghost.

Tariq can’t forgive Ghost for cheating on his mom. But it’s water under the bridge despite Kanan kidnapping him AND being the one that killed Shawn.
right.....
and he doesnt know tasha fucked sean and was about to run away to the motel 8,
and she was bare pussied in the truck because she was mad.

then fucked a lawyer....because she didnt want that life no more...
then turned around and had her son in that life....but why she wanna fuck silver again? to go legit? but see .....she wants her cake and the bakery.and eat it all to be fatcat from queens,

this is a case of allowing something to fester and a kid being in adult business and not properly being able to process whats going on.

its alot of dudes mad at they dad til this day based on a lie that they will never understand or care to ask about.
the truth is more sinister and may change your whole outlook on life.

what if ghost said he cheaedt on tasha because of whatever and he was wrong and tasha said....i played a apart in it too....and that tommy was the token white boy.
how would tariq feel then?

He didn't execute the plan cause of the shit he is in right now.

No the weakness had been there the whole time she didn't create that weakness that's all on him. Cause if it wasn't the family wouldn't be in the state it's in right now.

Being the head of household and leader its on him to close that door and get shit together and he has half ass tried but not really.

They both deserve blame as people and parents. Who deserves more blame is a matter of opinion but based on the shit you preach there is no way you should be placing more blame on Tasha than Ghost.
dont be crossing shit.

you stay focused.

we talking about tasha nigga.
dont be bringing up what i preach........ole low blow ass nigga.

ill be back.

right.....
and he doesnt know tasha fucked sean and was about to run away to the motel 8,
and she was bare pussied in the truck because she was mad.

then fucked a lawyer....because she didnt want that life no more...
then turned around and had her son in that life....but why she wanna fuck silver again? to go legit? but see .....she wants her cake and the bakery.and eat it all to be fatcat from queens,

this is a case of allowing something to fester and a kid being in adult business and not properly being able to process whats going on.

its alot of dudes mad at they dad til this day based on a lie that they will never understand or care to ask about.
the truth is more sinister and may change your whole outlook on life.

what if ghost said he cheaedt on tasha because of whatever and he was wrong and tasha said....i played a apart in it too....and that tommy was the token white boy.
how would tariq feel then?
It don’t matter at this point. If it rains outside Tariq is gonna think it’s Ghost’s fault. He’s too far gone. To be honest both Ghost and Tasha has their faults and both are shitty human beings, but at least I can say that they took care of their kids to the best of their abilities.

It don’t matter at this point. If it rains outside Tariq is gonna think it’s Ghost’s fault. He’s too far gone. To be honest both Ghost and Tasha has their faults and both are shitty human beings, but at least I can say that they took care of their kids to the best of their abilities.
yup, cuz if you gonna sell weight...sell it right. and give me a few dollars.

Back