Welcome To aBlackWeb

Nah you gotta hate Tariq cause that's the only option. You can't see it from another point of view. Ghost sent that lil nigga to the best schools and gave him all the clothes and shoes he wanted that's all he need. Kids don't need any guidance or fatherly advice. Just the best paid for education in a nice neighborhood and they should figure the rest out on their own.

It's better than what 99% of kids get. Foh. Tariq been out of order for no good reason. You'd think after your sister took a fucking bullet for you you'd chill. He wants to place the blame on ghost tho. Nah lil nigga did that all by yourself.

It's better than what 99% of kids get. Foh. Tariq been out of order for no good reason. You'd think after your sister took a fucking bullet for you you'd chill. He wants to place the blame on ghost tho. Nah lil nigga did that all by yourself.

That is exactly why yall hate Tariq cause it's better than what yall got in yall real lives. I been said that. Yall looking at what Tariq doing through the eyes of an adult who wish they had what he had but also with the life experience of an adult and not the teenage mind that Tariq has. Yet yall can't see the conflict in that thought process LLS.

If that is the life he chose why would he slow down after his sister died? More often that not when folks is in that life and a sibling or close friend gets shot they don't slow down. They do exactly what Tariq tried to do which is kill the person who killed their sibling or people. What you saying don't make sense.

Who the fuck else is a child going to place the blame on? The nigga feel like his father ain't do shit for him. He wrong in some aspects of that. Ghost does share some blame all of it fuck no but some fuck yes.

Last edited:
Yall really out here contemplating killing your own kids because they're privileged spoiled brats who want to be like you?

Tariq is a waste yute but this ain't it.
He is too far gone at this point and if I’m Ghost i can’t trust him. Tariq already let it be known where he stood with Ghost so it is what it is

He is too far gone at this point and if I’m Ghost i can’t trust him. Tariq already let it be known where he stood with Ghost so it is what it is

So you cut him off completely and don't fuck with him. You don't kill him.

It's a bunch of shit ghost can do before he has to resort to killing his own seed lol. You niggas are ridiculous.

lol I'd just disown that disrespectful fuck and finally focus on that neglected other daughter.

Hell, clap the political lady cheeks and get her pregnant and try to do better with that seed.

But anything other than killing your own son.

lol I'd just disown that disrespectful fuck and finally focus on that neglected other daughter.

Hell, clap the political lady cheeks and get her pregnant and try to do better with that seed.

But anything other than killing your own son.
This dude wants Ghost dead. So that makes him an enemy.

But that wasn't to kill his father. Didn't Tariq know Tommy wasn't coming to kill his father when he let him in the house that day?
So you’re cool with your kid letting a dude in your home that wants to kill you? Then to make matters worse he shoots up Raina’s room?

Tariq lets tommy kill ghost’s lawyer that’s been helping him get out and stay outta jail lol

So again. Did Tariq know that Tommy wasn't coming to kill his father that day, yes he did or no he didn't?

If not a yes or no just ignore the post

Any son should feel that protective of his mother.

Tariq a fuck nigga but none of you niggas would keep this energy. I promise.
hes protective over lies and misunderstandings.

yes, ghost was out fucking angie.....but we gonna act like tasha aint tease a driver because she got sent home.

Bruh...she put her pussy on the table because she got sent home for 1.
2....she didnt believe in his dream of going legit nor did she support it.
but she supports a son drug dealing and having weight around babies?

ghost wanted to separate hos family from that shit,......use it as a means to an end then bounce.

his whole being is about doing what he needs to do and disappearing.
the nigga name is GHOST!

Tasha is just tasha and had one job.

Nah you gotta hate Tariq cause that's the only option. You can't see it from another point of view. Ghost sent that lil nigga to the best schools and gave him all the clothes and shoes he wanted that's all he need. Kids don't need any guidance or fatherly advice. Just the best paid for education in a nice neighborhood and they should figure the rest out on their own.
soooo

tasha had no job?

a stay at home mom.
but we gonna put this all on ghost cause he wanted more for his family?
because he saw what having nothing can steer you to...so he wanted to stop it but hes wrong for his family not wanting for anything?

i guess the baby girl gonna end up on orange is the new black......cuz she gets no shine.

killer in the making according to this logic

Now you’re playing stupid.

I'm playing stupid but you can't answer a simple yes or no question. That question don't shit to do with what you asked. Ghost not being cool with that don't have shit to with whether Tariq knew who Tommy was coming to kill.

I asked because I honestly forgot if Tariq knew who Tommy was coming to kill or not. But you so emotional over a tv show you can't just answer a simple question.
SMFH damn

This show continuously let's me down. I thought the moment was finally going to happen and as usual Ghost does some sucka shit. The argument between Tariq and Ghost at the club was good shit. Instead of Ghost fucking Tariq up he let that lil nigga just walk away.

I like Tariq character and understand where the wild lil nigga is coming from. But even with all Ghost bitchassness he still his father and should've fucked that lil nigga up. That ass whooping ain't going to stop Tariq from doing what he doing but he should still fuck that lil nigga up because he his father and shouldn't tolerate that shit.

I don't give a fuck how wrong I may be as a father I'm fucking my kid up if he think he going to talk to me like that.
i think ghost is more hurt than anything....
all the shit riq said.....he said ghost did nothing for him.

shit i even felt that.......i think i woulda beat riq ass on set after that scene.

soooo

tasha had no job?

a stay at home mom.
but we gonna put this all on ghost cause he wanted more for his family?
because he saw what having nothing can steer you to...so he wanted to stop it but hes wrong for his family not wanting for anything?

i guess the baby girl gonna end up on orange is the new black......cuz she gets no shine.

killer in the making according to this logic

Stop lying. Nobody put 100% of anything on Ghost.

Ghost the head of household. The male supposed to lead and all that other shit you talk. But when it comes to this all you do is talk about Tasha.

Your hypocrisy knows no bounds!!

i think ghost is more hurt than anything....
all the shit riq said.....he said ghost did nothing for him.

shit i even felt that.......i think i woulda beat riq ass on set after that scene.

That shit Ghost in a way he never felt before

Back