Welcome To aBlackWeb

so niggas wasnt arguing for like 9 yrs over game of thrones?

claiming sets, making gifs and memes, niggas talking bout dat way and buying jonnie walker GOT based liquors?

yea we tight.....

FOH

Game of Thrones was more fun.

Niggas in here real life jealous of Tariq cause his TV parents got money and their real parents didn't then or still don't now. They wish they had his opportunities and how they would've been so grateful and different than how Tariq is. LLS

Shit is hilarious. No doubt the lil nigga out here fucking up but the level of hate he get is personal.

Niggas in here real life jealous of Tariq cause his TV parents got money and their real parents didn't then or still don't now. They wish they had his opportunities and how they would've been so grateful and different than how Tariq is. LLS

Shit is hilarious. No doubt the lil nigga out here fucking up but the level of hate he get is personal.

Prime example #1
thumb_a-hit-dog-will-holler-memegenerator-net-a-hit-dog-will-53061309.png

i see your point but then again i think i may be a bit much.

thats like nigga jealous of Theo from the cosby but they was more like cockroach.

i think its more about daddy was home and tried ..more than the money they had.

kinda like "i wouldnt be doing this shit if my daddy was home and this nigga going into shit when he dont have too"

niggas take they street seriously.

i see your point but then again i think i may be a bit much.

thats like nigga jealous of Theo from the cosby but they was more like cockroach.

i think its more about daddy was home and tried ..more than the money they had.

kinda like "i wouldnt be doing this shit if my daddy was home and this nigga going into shit when he dont have too"

niggas take they street seriously.

The bold is a factual statement. I've seen niggas in interviews say they didn't fuck with the Cosby show cause that wasn't their life and what they saw everyday so fuck that show. They like Good Times cause that was their reality.

It's probably all of that what you said about the daddy and them wanting Tariq life when they was kids and legit mad at the moves he making on a TV show.

LLS

The bold is a factual statement. I've seen niggas in interviews say they didn't fuck with the Cosby show cause that wasn't their life and what they saw everyday so fuck that show. They like Good Times cause that was their reality.

It's probably all of that what you said about the daddy and them wanting Tariq life when they was kids and legit mad at the moves he making on a TV show.

LLS
i didnt quite hear this but i did hear the the cosbys wasnt believable because what black doctor marries a black lawyer... and that good time was more realist just cuz of the projects and never getting a break.

crazy but the only thing i could relate to good times was daddy aint play no games and having sisters the whole hood wants to smash. i couldnt relate to the cosbys in ways because no one got they ass whipped.

so dudes was mad they aint have steps in they crib?

According to Courtney Kemp a major character will die in episode 10. I’m guessing Dre.

I dont see them wiggling Dre out of ALL the times he was supposed to die or go down, only to kill him off now.....he's useful in the Tariq story later

Tommy is at his wits end, has no crew, no plug, no girl, and he's about to find out Tasha did it. I think he catches one going after Tasha.

By either Tariq or captain save em.

gonna be tasha or saxe

maybe....Saxe is another one thats had 100 opportunities to die....he even got fired and the lady cop still got him working....they'll keep him alive because they want him locked up in the end

maybe Tommy does get to Tasha tho....eye for an eye.....I just dont see enough time or twists left to go where the story goes after that lol

I dont see them wiggling Dre out of ALL the times he was supposed to die or go down, only to kill him off now.....he's useful in the Tariq story later

Tommy is at his wits end, has no crew, no plug, no girl, and he's about to find out Tasha did it. I think he catches one going after Tasha.

maybe....Saxe is another one thats had 100 opportunities to die....he even got fired and the lady cop still got him working....they'll keep him alive because they want him locked up in the end

maybe Tommy does get to Tasha tho....eye for an eye.....I just dont see enough time or twists left to go where the story goes after that lol
tariq gets mad after tashas death and goes end of the world joker type shit....mix of tommy and ghost and kanaan.
he partners with the lil girl who will be the new ghost....

you dont see her do you?...but you know she there.

Tommy is a possibility but I don’t see them killing him off until at least episode 14.

i didnt quite hear this but i did hear the the cosbys wasnt believable because what black doctor marries a black lawyer... and that good time was more realist just cuz of the projects and never getting a break.

crazy but the only thing i could relate to good times was daddy aint play no games and having sisters the whole hood wants to smash. i couldnt relate to the cosbys in ways because no one got they ass whipped.

so dudes was mad they aint have steps in they crib?

Niggas always going to find something to hate about. I like both shows cause they showed 2 different things some of the same things about black families.

Still laughing at Benny who is this super connected mob boss showing up with a $10 pocket knife and then having the drop and still dying

I remember when tommy stabbed him and Benny pulled the knife out I was like “oh this nigga the terminator” but then he dropped I was like sighsss

Still laughing at Benny who is this super connected mob boss showing up with a $10 pocket knife and then having the drop and still dying

I remember when tommy stabbed him and Benny pulled the knife out I was like “oh this nigga the terminator” but then he dropped I was like sighsss
Benny went by himself smh. As connected as he is. He would’ve gotten Tommy kidnapped and then brought to him where they would kill him and dump his body. But since this is Power...

Back