Welcome To aBlackWeb

The jesse Williams dark light skin guest appearance was random lol.

So ghost gonna be lieutenant governor lmaooooo. Didn't my nigga just get out of prison?

This show is a soap opera for niggas. It just hit me.

Really wanted ghost to kill tasha right there, but I'm not allowed to have nice things.

That nigga benny had tommy cold and pulled out a little ass blade. Smmfh. Getting tired of Tommy btw. You'd think a nigga who calmly murders everyone would be more rational in this situation.

Look at tasha lying head ass.

Another episode another scene where Tariq needs to get his fucking soul snatched out his body and nothing happens. Like who tf you talking to like that. Ghost need to get someone to fuck him up. It's the only way. He needs to be humbled.

The writers on this show need to run the fade at this point. I'll even let the writers of their choice fight me 2 on 1.

tIYwcmY.gif

The fact they want Ghost to run for Lt Governor is hilarious. How.got a record was on trial.for.murder BUT the writers was like yeah let's make him run for Lt Governor.

Glad Jason is dead I wanted to punch him in the face good riddance

All the lies and snitching in this episode was hilarious.

The fact Ghost hasn't slapped and beat the shit out Tariq throughout this series is beyond me

qmgc2Dw1_o.gif

InIOXC0m_o.gif

9fApsokQ_o.gif

When Tariq gets his own show not one of us here better complain about the writing bcuz we know what time it is. I won't waste more years of my life on that shit. I now know better. I'll pass

Unless tariq somehow redeems himself I really don't know if I'll be able to watch that spinoff.

Unless tariq somehow redeems himself I really don't know if I'll be able to watch that spinoff.
I never really had an issue with Tariq. He's just a spoiled, confused, manipulative lil nigga that was raised by the parents with the same traits. That's common with kids. Imo his character is one of the best on the show. He might not be likable but at this point of the show he is actually one of the most gangsta and this is supposed to be a gangsta show.

I just feel like moving forward there is nowhere to go with this show. His character is not enough to carry a show. All the key figures of the current series are either dead, about to be dead or are gonna be locked up. Ghost is boring at this point. Tasha has become a weak character. Tommy is too cliche at this point. And to keep it all the way buck, I'm getting kinda tired of shows & movies about niggas selling drugs.

Back