Welcome To aBlackWeb

Imagine being Tasha in real life. Your daughter has been murdered, both of your lovers have been murdered and you had to murder your best friend, on top of other people you associate with like Angela and kanan who were killed. She'd be in an insane asylum with PTSD n shit
Nah....she from around the way.

The way Ghost was sitting with his legs crossed in Tasha's apartment LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO,

Omari Hardwick is a great actor

If y'all watch/remember Dexter season 7, it reminded exactly of Isaac Sirko (main antagonist) cross-legged impatiently waiting in Dexter's apartment with the gun out to kill him

DEX03.gif

Classy Gangster Style!

These are the silliest killers/drug dealers of all time,Benny showed up to kill Tommy with a knife ???!

What thee fuck,he tried to kill him with a pocket knife.

Not only that but he knew how his cousin got gunned the fuck down to have his body look like Jason's hockey mask so you would have thought that he would want to do something real venomous than some knife puncture wounds lol

Also he had the drop on him but still chose to announce himself....such silly writing!

Last edited:
Jesus Christ, they repeat the same story beats ad nauseum. Of course Tommy thinks Ghost killed Keisha and now wants revenge

:uhhuh6:

And that shit by Herc was pathetic. I thought that nigga really was bout to do something. How you get killed with your own knife?

Only thing I'm semi curious about is in what hilarious manner this Simp nigga pursuing Tasha is gonna get himself killed.

Damn this shit is laughable

How the fuck dre get off the roof and what the hell was the dude doin up there when he caught him

And you mean to tell me silver stankin all this time in a fucking airport parking garage, in NY of ALL places and nobody noticed that car?

How the fuck dre get into Ghost apt so easy

How Ghost get Tasha apt so easy. I mean do these nigga lock their doors?

How the fuck the police aint see tommy rudolph the red nose lookin ass, but oh his crew see him like he had a damn Metal Gear exclamation point over his head

Tommy is "done talkin" and on his "kill Ghost" shit again, yet next week, Ghost is in his face again breathing like mf while Tommy mean muggin

And Benny.......

Tommy admitting to finding the body first and ol girl just asking who did it and sayin "we got it"...

When Tasha tried to play bad and got choked out...

Ghost reporting Tasha to 1-800-CrimeStoppers wit his new Tracc Phone...

Dre snitchin and cryin at the same time AND somehow gettin out of that building...

Saxe...

Ghost just punching a wall after lettin Tariq cuss him out AND threaten him...

Keisha's son not having any lines this episode even tho his mom just got shot in the head...

Silver's body still being intact...

Tasha showing that bruise every chance she gets even tho she's wearing a long sleeved jacket and DayCare Boy thinkin he can save her...

source.gif
Very enjoyable episode.

Back