Welcome To aBlackWeb

I knew LaLa was dead the moment she side eyed the purse the gun was in. No way the show would kill off Tasha before LaLa.

Like it was said earlier I want to see how they handle LaLa being dead and Kash. That is going to be some fantastical shit!

Last edited:
Me liking Tariq character doesn't take away from me telling the truth about him or what he does wrong. You ain't telling the truth about the situation cause you hate Tariq. Like I said last week a lot of yall hate that nigga Tariq cause yall refuse to see the shit from his point of view. All yall can do is think about the shit from what yall know about life now and a parental point of view and its jading most of yall views about the whole situation.

So the son should be and set the example to the father in telling the truth and not lying? Really nigga?

The nigga Tariq already ain't on a straight path. So continuously lying to him ain't going help his son get on the straight path. The you shit saying still ain't adding up to valid or make sense reasons to keep lying to his son when already knows everything ain't on the up and up. It ain't Tariq business but Kanan, Tommy, Dre, Reina dying, the italians is all from his father business.

Ghost on the show told everybody to stop lying to him while he continuously lies to everybody countless times. You have no point with that statement.
I’ve literally never seen you say anything he does wrong. Everything is a justification for his messed up actions by deflecting to his parents. I’m not saying his son should set the example. Ghost is lying because he doesn’t want his son in that life, I feel like they were coddling him considering how much he’s seen and been through. But I understand why he’s doing it. What he’s supposed to do? Say hey son. I just wrote Lakeisha a check to go away? Hey son me and uncle Tommy just broke into a federal agents home and tied him up and were about to kill him but I decided not to because I figured I might be able to use him?

Reina’s death was Tariq’s fault, Kanan’s death was Tariq’s fault, Proctor’s death was indirectly Tariq’s fault, not sure why you brought up Tommy and Dre unless you’re posting spoilers... and Ghost told people things and they went behind his back anyway so I’m not sure about that point.

Tariq was running behind Kanan, Kanan lied to Tariq, yet it’s water under the bridge. Despite his lies potentially costing him his life. Ghost lies in an attempt to shield him from that life while providing for him and he can’t get over that? I’m not seeing the perspective that you’re seeing bruh

He thinks Sachs is gonna adopt some kinda honor code bc “he saved my life?”

Lmao he can’t really believe that

Him pretending to help Ghost doesn’t prevent him from playing both sides, they should have killed him.
Who is gonna save saxes???? Matter of fact correction on my previous post he's fired now not suspended so he gonna go back to the office and try some more sneaky shit that got him fired? Hell no ghost might help him in the long run he will definitely give ghost what he wants plus ain't nobody fucking with saxes so he has no choice

I’ve literally never seen you say anything he does wrong. Everything is a justification for his messed up actions by deflecting to his parents. I’m not saying his son should set the example. Ghost is lying because he doesn’t want his son in that life, I feel like they were coddling him considering how much he’s seen and been through. But I understand why he’s doing it. What he’s supposed to do? Say hey son. I just wrote Lakeisha a check to go away? Hey son me and uncle Tommy just broke into a federal agents home and tied him up and were about to kill him but I decided not to because I figured I might be able to use him?

Reina’s death was Tariq’s fault, Kanan’s death was Tariq’s fault, Proctor’s death was indirectly Tariq’s fault, not sure why you brought up Tommy and Dre unless you’re posting spoilers... and Ghost told people things and they went behind his back anyway so I’m not sure about that point.

Tariq was running behind Kanan, Kanan lied to Tariq, yet it’s water under the bridge. Despite his lies potentially costing him his life. Ghost lies in an attempt to shield him from that life while providing for him and he can’t get over that? I’m not seeing the perspective that you’re seeing bruh

That's quite obvious cause you only willing to see it your way. With that known I'm done with this convo.

Ay, did the feds ever acknowledge Donovan's murder? Did they question Dre about what happened? I don't remember

If you recall, there was a shootout as the Jiménez woman sent goons to take out dre before he could testify in her trial. After dre killed Donovan to go on the run, he got caught in the train station, so when they brought him in, they referenced Donovan's murder more as part of the overall ambush. So it all got brushed off in the end.

If you recall, there was a shootout as the Jiménez woman sent goons to take out dre before he could testify in her trial. After dre killed Donovan to go on the run, he got caught in the train station, so when they brought him in, they referenced Donovan's murder more as part of the overall ambush. So it all got brushed off in the end.
Right on... after the lil interrogation Donavan was forgotten. Compare that to the whole funeral dirty cop Angie got smh

Still think Tommy gets a life sentence and goes down as the Head of the organization. Tasha dies which will prolly set off Tariq (or Tariq dies) one of the two.

I think Saxe will reach out to John Mak (wherever the hell he is) and give him all the information. Mak will lead the case, connect the dots and nail them.

I also think that the name "Ghost" will just become a pseudonym for someone else.
Tommy ain’t going to prison he dying first if anything; Tariq posedly starring in the spinoff so he getting thru this season

I mean that’s the moment where the show started to really tank
I said this earlier.

Basically when the writers savagely killed an innocent young child they reached the point of no return and said fuck it, everyone dies. They on some final destination/musical chairs shit now

Imagine being Tasha in real life. Your daughter has been murdered, both of your lovers have been murdered and you had to murder your best friend, on top of other people you associate with like Angela and kanan who were killed. She'd be in an insane asylum with PTSD n shit

I said this earlier.

Basically when the writers savagely killed an innocent young child they reached the point of no return and said fuck it, everyone dies. They on some final destination/musical chairs shit now

Fam every episode someone been killed off this season....I'm surprised we haven't seen a news report or newspaper headline talking about the murder rate in NY!

Deaths I can think of this season:
Angela Valdes [by tommy]
Donovan and co following the raid [by jimenez hitters but dre took out donovan]
Jimenez woman [by jason]
Proctor [by tommy]
street dope dealer [by dre]
maria the witness from S01E01 [by tommy]
the latino dude in tommy's crew (think he was saldados) [by tommy]
some serb in tommy's car [by ghost]
stupid street dude that tate knew [by tate]
black grimace [by dre]
lakeisha [by tasha]
dude from the court switching waters [by 2-bit]
dude who went to scare off keisha [by keisha]

Literally every episode, niggas really die everyday b!
Someone call Batman cause Power is set in Gotham City!!!

Imagine being Tasha in real life. Your daughter has been murdered, both of your lovers have been murdered and you had to murder your best friend, on top of other people you associate with like Angela and kanan who were killed. She'd be in an insane asylum with PTSD n shit
Forgot to mention teaching youre son how to be a drug dealer

Last edited:
Back