Welcome To aBlackWeb

It’s their business. They’re really not obligated to tell them their business. From what we saw they had a good relationship (which is the most important thing), a roof over they heads, clothes and food. Ghost and Tasha were doing their jobs as parents. Now when they turned 18-19 etc I could see them having a conversation about their past and laying everything out there. Tariq and Raina are/were 15/16 during this show so Ghost and Tasha felt it wasn’t time yet.

and im saying thats where people fuck up lol

oh you waited 20 years to keep it real with me??? what else you lying about?????

kids are smart way beyond what we give them credit for

I understand the fear of an immature person possibly saying the wrong thing to someone else about it, but theres no other reason they couldnt let them kids know who they really are

and im saying thats where people fuck up lol

oh you waited 20 years to keep it real with me??? what else you lying about?????

kids are smart way beyond what we give them credit for

I understand the fear of an immature person possibly saying the wrong thing to someone else about it, but theres no other reason they couldnt let them kids know who they really are
You missed the part where I said it’s their business? As long as they have a good relationship (which they did), and the kids aren’t wanting or in need of nothing then what more do you want?

• Haha
Reactions: 1/2
Part of the answer was in the post you quoted. Add on all the lies and the other shit and there you have it.

Ghost actually had Tariq shadowing Dre at the club like he didn't know who the fuck Dre really was.
Well as a parent what more do they need to do? They were provided for and the relationship was good and they weren’t abusive so I don’t see where they “ruined” Tariq but ok...

Had Ghost got out the game and ran his nightclub like he wanted to in season 1....Tariq would have been on his way to Harvard right now.....it’s Tommy and Tasha s fault the kid is ruined....more of Tasha s fault cuz how u a stay at home mom and ur child has all the free time to go hit licks w felons

Had Ghost got out the game and ran his nightclub like he wanted to in season 1....Tariq would have been on his way to Harvard right now.....it’s Tommy and Tasha s fault the kid is ruined....more of Tasha s fault cuz how u a stay at home mom and ur child has all the free time to go hit licks w felons
Ghost a grown man. He chose to remain in the game. He’s the breadwinner of the house he could say; no I’m leaving the drug game and I’m going legit.

You missed the part where I said it’s their business? As long as they have a good relationship (which they did), and the kids aren’t wanting or in need of nothing then what more do you want?

what more did Tariq want???

it aint about me mane lol

BOTH them kids could have made it if they were wisened up before shit started going south

"ma, im goin to Trav's house"

said every teenage boy with no trouble....

Ghost a grown man. He chose to remain in the game. He’s the breadwinner of the house he could say; no I’m leaving the drug game and I’m going legit.

preach...."who the fuck is Ghost?"

BOTH them kids could have made it if they were wisened up before shit started going south

I forget Ghost was in drama since ep 1 them kids should nt been moving freely like that

its tashsa fault damn it....

she called in the broken tailight that got kanaan locked up and that started his hate for ghost.

tasha aint let ghost" ghost" tariq for talking slick ll them times...

and now she aint more shit now

bitch is a virus and hateful with wack pussy that just looks nice naked. alpha level smut

Well as a parent what more do they need to do? They were provided for and the relationship was good and they weren’t abusive so I don’t see where they “ruined” Tariq but ok...

LLS. So food, clothes and shelter is all that is needed to raise kids? So they don't need guidance, advice, etc.?

Never know how good a relationship is until those in it go through tough times. The way shit looking relationship looked great on the surface but not so much down in the weeds.

Hey we all have differences in what we feel needs to be done in order to raise children properly.

Kanan essentially turned Tariq against his dad and he still hasn’t gotten over “being lied to” even though he runs around lying and stealing and scamming. The only mistake Ghost made was having Dre watching Tariq.

she called in the broken tailight that got kanaan locked up and that started his hate for ghost.

bitch is a virus and hateful with wack pussy that just looks nice naked. alpha level smut
No just no.

So you preach, scream and shout every damn day how the state our community is in is because the black men in it ain't stepping up and leading.

Yet this shit is ALL Tasha fault to you??
giphy.gif

Tasha didnt ask for none of this!!

she just wanted to sing!!!

her mama had her diggin on Ghost!!

LLS. So food, clothes and shelter is all that is needed to raise kids? So they don't need guidance, advice, etc.?

Never know how good a relationship is until it those in it go through tough times. The way shit looking relationship looked great on the surface but not so much down in the weeds.

Hey we all have differences in what we feel needs to be done in order to raise children properly.
I also mentioned having a good relationship too which we saw. The show wasn’t centered around their family dynamics like that so we only have to go by what they showed us.

So being provided for + good relationship= doing their jobs as parents.

If they chose to tell them about their past it would be when they deem the time was right. At 15/16 they didn’t think it was time yet.

So you preach, scream and shout every damn day how the state our community is in is because the black men in it ain't stepping up and leading.

Yet this shit is ALL Tasha fault to you??
giphy.gif
dont do this here.

you about to get worked .....i you get a pass....take the shit and move along.

we been cool a few days ..........keep it moving bruh....i dont want to do this while you got your family with you.

I also mentioned having a good relationship too which we saw. The show wasn’t centered around their family dynamics like that so we only have to go by what they showed us.

So being provided for + good relationship= doing their jobs as parents.

If they chose to tell them about their past it would be when they deem the time was right. At 15/16 they didn’t think it was time yet.

I addressed the facade of a good relationship that you keep speaking on that didn't exist. Relationships obviously wasn't good cause as soon as shit got thick we've all seen what happened.

The nigga Tariq out here making moves and trying to drop bodies and his father knows all of this yet is still lying to him about damn near everything. That makes sense to you? Lying affects so called good relationships.

dont do this here.

you about to get worked .....i you get a pass....take the shit and move along.

we been cool a few days ..........keep it moving bruh....i dont want to do this while you got your family with you.

Don't blame me for you false preaching out here.

Your hypocrisy or your picks and chooses. You decide which one it is and let your CONgregation know

Back