Welcome To aBlackWeb

tasha didnt have a job...nothing but raise the kids while ghost tries to provide until they can get to a place they were able to more away from the streets and tasha didnt want it.
i
she could hve guided tariq the right way by spending time with him instaed of up in gucci or worried about the puerto rican broad.

I addressed the facade of a good relationship that you keep speaking on that didn't exist. Relationships obviously wasn't good cause as soon as shit got thick we've all seen what happened.

The nigga Tariq out here making moves and trying to drop bodies and his father knows all of this yet is still lying to him about damn near everything. That makes sense to you? Lying affects so called good relationships.
What facade? A facade to you, shit was fine until he started hanging with Kanan and that changed his outlook. And you can’t talk about lying when this little nigga stole drugs from his so called uncle Tommy, after telling Tommy he’d stop selling drugs and tried to give the Italians children’s tylenol, then gets kidnapped strikes a deal to fake his kidnapping for money. Breaking and entering, setting up people to get robbed etc. Did Ghost and Tasha teach him all that? Ghost and Tasha aren’t obligated to tell them shit about their past. There are things in all our parents past that we’ll never know about... as long as the relationship was good (which it was until Kanan came into the picture) and they were provided for then as far as I’m concerned they were doing their jobs as parents.

tell ya kids to leave.....tell em daddy bout to get this work.

Which one you going to tell the CONgregation you are
hqdefault.jpg

OR
anigif_enhanced-buzz-31256-1432138451-37.gif

What facade? A facade to you, shit was fine until he started hanging with Kanan and that changed his outlook. And you can’t talk about lying when this little nigga stole drugs from his so called uncle Tommy, after telling Tommy he’d stop selling drugs and tried to give the Italians children’s tylenol, then gets kidnapped strikes a deal to fake his kidnapping for money. Breaking and entering, setting up people to get robbed etc. Did Ghost and Tasha teach him all that? Ghost and Tasha aren’t obligated to tell them shit about their past. There are things in all our parents past that we’ll never know about... as long as the relationship was good (which it was until Kanan came into the picture) and they were provided for then as far as I’m concerned they were doing their jobs as parents.

It was a facade to anybody watching. If a relationship is good but at the first sign of problems shit falls apart. Obvious to me that wasn't a good relationship no matter how it looked before shit got tight. If the relationship was so good. Why was it so easy for Kanan to steer Tariq away from his pops? Shit you saying concerning that relationship ain't adding up. I get it though. Its the hill you chose.

He got that lying shit honest from his father, mother and his uncle Tommy.

I didn't say they were obligated to tell him shit. But if you know your son out here and know part of the shit he doing affects what you as his father got going on. The fuck is the purpose of continuing to lie?

I don't see parents only providing shelter, food and clothes as doing a good job.

It was a facade to anybody watching. If a relationship is good but at the first sign of problems shit falls apart. Obvious to me that wasn't a good relationship no matter how it looked before shit got tight. If the relationship was so good. Why was it so easy for Kanan to steer Tariq away from his pops? Shit you saying concerning that relationship ain't adding up. I get it though. Its the hill you chose.

He got that lying shit honest from his father, mother and his uncle Tommy.

I didn't say they were obligated to tell him shit. But if you know your son out here and know part of the shit he doing affects what you as his father got going on. The fuck is the purpose of continuing to lie?

I don't see parents only providing shelter, food and clothes as doing a good job.
Like I addressed before. Their family dynamics wasn’t the central point of the show like say a Fresh Prince of Bel Air or Family Matters. The focus of the show was Ghost and the people around him. Going off what they showed their family was good. Kanan simply came in allowed him to do whatever he wanted, smoke, drink etc, plus Tariq was already salty about Ghost cheating with Angela so all Kanan did was use his already saltiness about his dad to manipulate him further. And when it comes to Ghost’s business that’s his business. What you wanted him to do? Hey son I just went to Miami to kill a woman in some pink shoes, btw did you finish your homework? I mean what the fuck? That make sense to you? He should discuss street shit with his son? Hey son I think I may have killed Tommy? Smh.
Providing is the most central part of being a parent. That alone is worth a lot of points.

He thinks Sachs is gonna adopt some kinda honor code bc “he saved my life?”

Lmao he can’t really believe that

Him pretending to help Ghost doesn’t prevent him from playing both sides, they should have killed him.

It's more about the fact he knows ghost and Tommy can and will find him and kill him no problem. He already suspected they were killers now they brought it to his crib. Even if he goes witsec he can get got.

He's already done as DA might as well give ghost and Tommy what they want.

For some the fear of death is powerful af.

Like I addressed before. Their family dynamics wasn’t the central point of the show like say a Fresh Prince of Bel Air or Family Matters. The focus of the show was Ghost and the people around him. Going off what they showed their family was good. Kanan simply came in allowed him to do whatever he wanted, smoke, drink etc, plus Tariq was already salty about Ghost cheating with Angela so all Kanan did was use his already saltiness about his dad to manipulate him further. And when it comes to Ghost’s business that’s his business. What you wanted him to do? Hey son I just went to Miami to kill a woman in some pink shoes, btw did you finish your homework? I mean what the fuck? That make sense to you? He should discuss street shit with his son? Hey son I think I may have killed Tommy? Smh.
Providing is the most central part of being a parent. That alone is worth a lot of points.

So in other words a salty son means to you a good relationship. Got it.

Son in the streets, son trying to drop bodies. Father knows all this while he in the streets. Yet continues to lie to his son. Makes absolutely no sense at all.

Once again I guess I need to make the font bigger so you can read it or comprehend it.

I didn't say Ghost need to tell him shit but if what his son is doing in the streets is affecting his business what is the use in continuing to lie about EVERYTHING?

To the bold underlined you can have that opinion. I don't agree at all with that though.

So in other words a salty son means to you a good relationship. Got it.

Son in the streets, son trying to drop bodies. Father knows all this while he in the streets. Yet continues to lie to his son. Makes absolutely no sense at all.

Once again I guess I need to make the font bigger so you can read it or comprehend it.

I didn't say Ghost need to tell him shit but if what his son is doing in the streets is affecting his business what is the use in continuing to lie about EVERYTHING?

To the bold underlined you can have that opinion. I don't agree at all with that though.
So being salty means that the relationship was wack. You ever had a good relationship with someone and was upset about something they did? Did that one thing mean that y’all relationship was trash? Come on man.

Because it’s his motherfucking business, he don’t need to tell him shit he’s doing in the streets as long as he’s living under Ghost roof and Ghost is still providing for him

So being salty means that the relationship was wack. You ever had a good relationship with someone and was upset about something they did? Did that one thing mean that y’all relationship was trash? Come on man.

Because it’s his motherfucking business, he don’t need to tell him shit he’s doing in the streets as long as he’s living under Ghost roof and Ghost is still providing for him

So the relationship wasn't good because it was more than one thing that had Tariq salty. There is absolutely nothing you can say to make me believe that relationship was good. So we can leave that shit alone.

So as a father you know your son has an issue with you lying to him. So continue to lie to him and expect the shit to go good or at the very least be ok.

No need to keep going you not even being the slightest bit honest with this shit.

Nah ghost was shitty because of how he treated the mother of his children with the Angela shit

also he kept bailing out on his kids and spending time with them and really bonding because of drug related shit. That made Tariq distant and jaded

that’s ghost’s fault are the end of the day but at the same time telling his kids about what he do is the dumbest shit ever whoever brought that up is weird lol

• Cap
Reactions: 1/2
Nah ghost was shitty because of how he treated the mother of his children with the Angela shit

also he kept bailing out on his kids and spending time with them and really bonding because of drug related shit. That made Tariq distant and jaded

that’s ghost’s fault are the end of the day but at the same time telling his kids about what he do is the dumbest shit ever whoever brought that up is weird lol

the kids finding out is inevitable

you make them aware and control the narrative, or your ex partner/the nigga you put away can get in their head and have them thinking whatever

mobsters and cartel kids know who they are.....they embrace it and have respect and loyalty to the family because of it

i dont think anybody is saying Tariq would have grown up to be squeaky clean, my point is you wouldnt have this divide of the family

he'd be a proud son would lean more toward doing what made his father happy

So the relationship wasn't good because it was more than one thing that had Tariq salty. There is absolutely nothing you can say to make me believe that relationship was good. So we can leave that shit alone.

So as a father you know your son has an issue with you lying to him. So continue to lie to him and expect the shit to go good or at the very least be ok.

No need to keep going you not even being the slightest bit honest with this shit.
On the show he was salty because his dad cheated. That’s where it began. Unless there was something else that happened that I’m forgetting. If you’ll say there is nothing I can say because you’re a Tariq fan.

Yet his son lies to him? Trust is a 2 way street number 1. Secondly it’s still none of Tariq’s business. Because his dad wants to keep his son on the straight path. Ghost literally says this on the show more times than I can count...

On the show he was salty because his dad cheated. That’s where it began. Unless there was something else that happened that I’m forgetting. If you’ll say there is nothing I can say because you’re a Tariq fan.

Yet his son lies to him? Trust is a 2 way street number 1. Secondly it’s still none of Tariq’s business. Because his dad wants to keep his son on the straight path. Ghost literally says this on the show more times than I can count...

Me liking Tariq character doesn't take away from me telling the truth about him or what he does wrong. You ain't telling the truth about the situation cause you hate Tariq. Like I said last week a lot of yall hate that nigga Tariq cause yall refuse to see the shit from his point of view. All yall can do is think about the shit from what yall know about life now and a parental point of view and its jading most of yall views about the whole situation.

So the son should be and set the example to the father in telling the truth and not lying? Really nigga?

The nigga Tariq already ain't on a straight path. So continuously lying to him ain't going help his son get on the straight path. The you shit saying still ain't adding up to valid or make sense reasons to keep lying to his son when already knows everything ain't on the up and up. It ain't Tariq business but Kanan, Tommy, Dre, Reina dying, the italians is all from his father business.

Ghost on the show told everybody to stop lying to him while he continuously lies to everybody countless times. You have no point with that statement.

Back