Welcome To aBlackWeb

This gif is how i felt when I heard mid season finale.... I was hyped when I heard finale like finally shit gonna wrap up next week then they said mid season.... I’m like no way they dragging this for 10 more episode... especially since a character is dying every episode

it was announced that this season would be longer and have a mid season break

I wonder how someone who can just do digging find out who ghost is.

And tommy is wreckless crazy killer without ghost......ghost kept everyone in check

That female detective has the WOAT voice/accent

“I’m investigatin Angela Valduz’s muh-duhh”

I don't mind her low budget Rosie Perez accent.

Glad they got LaLa outta here. I want to see how they play this out with Kash and Tommy. That's Kash's house now since his mamma owned it.

What did Ghost mean when he said “I own him now,” after deciding not to kills Sachs?

Seems stupid to keep him alive after everything they did.

What did Ghost mean when he said “I own him now,” after deciding not to kills Sachs?

Seems stupid to keep him alive after everything they did.
Basically since ghost stopped tommy from killing him he owes ghost alot plus since saxes is suspended ghost can use him for intel and saxes know at any given moment ghost will kill him

Basically since ghost stopped tommy from killing him he owes ghost alot plus since saxes is suspended ghost can use him for intel and saxes know at any given moment ghost will kill him

He thinks Sachs is gonna adopt some kinda honor code bc “he saved my life?”

Lmao he can’t really believe that

Him pretending to help Ghost doesn’t prevent him from playing both sides, they should have killed him.

I don't mind her low budget Rosie Perez accent.

Glad they got LaLa outta here. I want to see how they play this out with Kash and Tommy. That's Kash's house now since his mamma owned it.
No disrespect to the dead, but you know lakeisha was a hood rat, because what parent name their child kash. Just like what kanye said on that song when it all down, couldn't afford a car so she named her daughter Alexus.

so they doing all this shit to save a kid who just want to sell drugs?
and who thinks his family is disloyal to him........thats why he acting out/.

and i blame tasha for everything.

• Haha
Reactions: 1/2
Kanan ruined him

shows you cant hide your past forever

ghost and tasha should have always been real with him/them from jump

no such thing....tariq should have known at least by 11 or 12

young men are impressionable, thats why he flips sides so easy

he felt lied to and betrayed and will run behind anybody he thinks is really on his side and letting him in

they could have broke it to him and still steered him straight

he'd listen cuz he'd be getting the truth from them

Kanan ruined him

shows you cant hide your past forever

ghost and tasha should have always been real with him/them from jump

No, he just made that lil nigga more of what he was going to be with some guidance and lessons learned along the way.

HIs father and mother ruined him. Just cause you can afford to send your kids to best private schools doesn't mean your job as a parent in rearing your kids is done. Ghost and Tasha treated them kids like their jobs as parents was done cause of the schools they sent them kids to. They got a rude fucking awakening

he would have been a knucklehead with guidance from his father...and had a lot more respect for him

i agree they needed to spend more time, but this is the case with parents with legal jobs. And a lot of them do push the kids off on the schools.

everybody could have done better, but Ghost not taking him under his wing at the tender age is what allowed Kanan and Tommy to crash him out

he felt lied to and betrayed and will run behind anybody he thinks is really on his side and letting him in

I agree with this.

It’s their business. They’re really not obligated to tell them their business. From what we saw they had a good relationship (which is the most important thing), a roof over they heads, clothes and food. Ghost and Tasha were doing their jobs as parents. Now when they turned 18-19 etc I could see them having a conversation about their past and laying everything out there. Tariq and Raina are/were 15/16 during this show so Ghost and Tasha felt it wasn’t time yet.

Back