Welcome To aBlackWeb

STARZ - Power Book II: Ghost (Season 4, 6/7)

Didn't Tommy go out west?

& doesn't he have his own spin-off?

I don't see him makin an appearance on this show

The more this shows on the more y'all should see I was right.
They are all selfish.
It just looked like ghost was selfish....And the others were victims of his ideas. But Ghost was trying to protect them all from themselves.

Every last person he was connected to made a dumb decision he had to fix and did what he had to fix it. They was saved but mad at how he did it or didn't realize he saved them.

Didn't Tommy go out west?

& doesn't he have his own spin-off?

I don't see him makin an appearance on this show
Yeah supposedly but that doesnt mean he cant come back for whatever reason(this is power 90% of this show makes no sense anyway) and naw he doesnt have his own spin off, there was rumors that he might in the future tho

Last edited:
Jabari gotta go being a nosey jealous L7 he's gonna get clapped.

Tariq gotta let Brayden know more shit and not keep him in the dark. He also gotta learn to fuckin fight, can't be letting niggas get the drop on him like that. He still needs mentoring about how to move in the streets. Niggas was gonna walk out that pool room without wiping down shit he touched.

Cane goofy ass fucked up big time trying to kill Tariq, that shit got zeke almost shot. Him being jealous of Tariq is gonna fuck him over.

Dru handled business but he only did that cuz that nigga called him a fag. He not trying to blow up ol boys spot being that they hang out.

Zeke bitch ass gonna pillow talk with that professor that got him and Jabari square ass pussy whipped. Nigga ain't going to the league he getting killed cuz he gonna run his mouth.

2bit is gonna end up schooling Tariq I think to give him more knowledge of the streets that kanan didn't teach him.

Well at least this episode was more entertaining and semi suspenseful.
Professor Jabari still simping and plagiarizing. Acting shocked when he Googled Tariqs past His father ran for Governor under extremely controversial circumstances and he's just discovering this now?
Tariq getting chased by GTG member gets all dressed up like an overzealous Stansfield basketball fan....HILARIOUS
I guess 2 Bit is the new Kanan
Tariq finally hitting the sheets with one of the 3 women after him
Finding his Tasha in Effie

Yeah supposedly but that doesnt mean he cant come back for whatever reason(this is power 90% of this show makes no sense anyway) and naw he doesnt have his own spin off, there was rumors that he might in the future tho
Unless this is bs he is getting his own show

Oh yeah and even tho the gay angle is forced Dru is a thorough dude. He was pressing his lover to be himself while hiding his gangsta and dude felt betrayed when he found out. That was kinda clever

The face Cane made when Tariq return back to his seat was hilarious. You're a body catcher, but slow down, Tariq is a better chess player than you

that was the funniest shit, i rewound it back atleast 3 times just to see how fast his expression changed

Back