Welcome To aBlackWeb

STARZ - Power Book II: Ghost (Season 4, 6/7)

1.Tariq need to button down and watch his back more he be moving to care freely u a drug dealer nigga act like it.

2. The author dude a whole Bitch I can’t wait until he get killed.

3. Tariq need to stop lying to his roommate he already proved he got your back he even got rid of his bitch for him.

4. Tariq playing with Effie feelings is going to come back and bite him in the ass.

5. Cane a wild boy if things keep going the way they are between him and Monet I can see him killing his own cousin just to get to her.

6 The whole extortion angle with 2 Bit is not going to last I can see him and Tariq working together and trying to run shit he going to be Tariq’s new muscle

Does Tasha not realize that she and Tariq can both get killed with extreme ease? She's in no position to be making threats.

And Cane...

At some point, I need the writers to stop making everyone be an idiot. I remember the days when the vast majority of characters were smart and at least did shit that made sense.

I sympathize with Cain the most. Nigga put in massive work for his family, probably started clipping niggas as a shorty, and they relegate him to just muscle. They didn’t try to mold dude like they did with Dru or Diana. Now they let Trojan horse ass Tariq in the family. Why does Cain name not start with a D like Dru and Diana? Shit gonna be deep in the end.

Jabari hoe ass really gotta die. He on Sax level of disdain.He got mad reading Tariq paper when he called ol girl boyfriend a square , hit dogs gonna holler.

Tariq learning the hard way he not a street nigga. He want to be hisDad, but his dad was street smart. I do think his book smarts will end up saving him.

2 Bit my nigga, but I think Tariq will outsmart him, have him working for him till Tommy pops up.

Tariq need to learn how to fight. Nigga you a dealer, and can’t scrap?!?!

How Zeke bitch ass gonna be mad at Dru for saving his life? And his lil gay ass teammate.

Them GTG niggasare some hoes. Should have clipped Cain and Zeke.

Professor Milgram must have some GOAT pussy. Got Jabari out here fiendish and Zeke turning away hoes.

The more this show goes on, the more Tariq should appreciate Ghost. All the shit he kept away from them to protect them, sacrifices he made, how different women fit different parts of your life,Tariq seeing all that.

Effie is Tasha 2.0. Encouraging homie to get deeper in streets vs going legit....Tariq Got the Draws Dawg!

Lauren Momma annoying as hell.

Braden think this drug shit is like playing 2k, just pick it up and play.

That book nigga is the fat Method Man.

once more, Fuck Jabari

Last edited:
Jabari

Jabari so damn obsessed that while reading the paper Tariq wrote, Tariq said that he wouldnt even be in canonical studies without Lauren and he likes her but her Boyfriend the Candyman Farewell To The Flesh looking dude Malcolm always showing up and calls him a square. Jabari so insecure and deranged he think Tariq is referring to him. Man Tariq and ain't even thinking about you bruh walking around with you high waters and Oxford shoes. Breaking #2 pencils.

Funny thing is he mad cause he know Tariq telling the true.

Something to think about with Jabari

Anyone catch that Jabari had a list of names and as he was writing down Dru name on the notepad. D.C. Joe who got clapped was also written on the list? Maybe it was a bad transition but it seems to have already been written and hes keeping tabs on the whole thing

I sympathize with Cain the most. Nigga put in massive work for his family, probably started clipping niggas as a shorty, and they relegate him to just muscle. They didn’t try to mold dude like they did with Dru or Diana. Now they let Trojan horse ass Tariq in the family. Why does Cain name not start with a D like Dru and Diana? Shit gonna be deep in the end.

Jabari hoe ass really gotta die. He on Sax level of disdain.He got mad reading Tariq paper when he called ol girl boyfriend a square , hit dogs gonna holler.

Tariq learning the hard way he not a street nigga. He want to be hisDad, but his dad was street smart. I do think his book smarts will end up saving him.

2 Bit my nigga, but I think Tariq will outsmart him, have him working for him till Tommy pops up.

How Zeke bitch ass gonna be mad at Dru for saving his life? And his lil gay ass teammate.

Them GTG niggasare some hoes. Should have clipped Cain and Zeke.

The more this show goes on, the more Tariq should appreciate Ghost. All the shit he kept away from them to protect them, sacrifices he made, how different women fit different parts of your life,Tariq seeing all that.

Effie is Tasha 2.0. Encouraging homie to get deeper in streets vs going legit....Tariq Got the Draws Dawg!

Lauren Momma annoying as hell.

Braden think this drug shit is like playing 2k, just pick it up and play.

That book nigga is the fat Method Man.

once more, Fuck Jabari
Cain is not homie in jail s kid

The way 2 bit talks is funny,like his teeth are too big for his mouth.
Speaking of the way people talk, pay attention to the way the student advisor talks.

Whether she's speaking to the class or having a one on one conversation, she takes these long breathy pauses in the middle of her sentences. I don't know if it's her way of exuding sex appeal but ever since I noticed it, I can't ignore it. People don't talk like that.

It's like she's battling narcolepsy mid sentence.

The dude they sent to kill Tariq deserved what he got.

He wore those stupid ass bright green shoes, stood like a statue looking directly at Tariq, and then proceeded to chase him through the halls.

Tariq would've been better off yelling in the middle of a crowd

":hedidit:This nigga is trying to kill me!"

Instead he runs to a place where no one could help him, no gun or knife on him, and no idea what this dude is about.

Back