Welcome To aBlackWeb

STARZ - Power Book II: Ghost (Season 4, 6/7)

Saxe niece is the new version of Holly.

Man for a show written by a woman she sure knows how to write some "that bitch ain't worth shit" characters.

Proud a Tariq following Riley and finding out Saxe is her uncle and getting part of what he needed to know in that bitch ain't right
I was wondering why Tariq didn't tell dude straight up she's an agent but obviously that would have been too easy, that's not how power gets down

The cheating angle makes impossible for Riley to wiggle back in the situation cuz 2 ppl verified she "tried to fuck tariq"

I can see her basically coming clean to Braden about why she was with him as an attempt to get him back

I was wondering why Tariq didn't tell dude straight up she's an agent but obviously that would have been too easy, that's not how power gets down

The cheating angle makes impossible for Riley to wiggle back in the situation cuz 2 ppl verified she "tried to fuck tariq"

I can see her basically coming clean to Braden about why she was with him as an attempt to get him back
He got rid of Riley once he found out who she was. Used the story of the girl trying to hit on him. No need to disclose that.

Yup. And that's how she'll get holly'd. Braden smart enough to know she gotta go if she comes clean about that shit. He's gonna murk her.

Then one of em eventually gonna end up murking saxe.

Yup. And that's how she'll get holly'd. Braden smart enough to know she gotta go if she comes clean about that shit. He's gonna murk her.

Then one of em eventually gonna end up murking saxe.
If Ghost and Tommy didn't kill Saxe when they had the chance, Tariq ain't gon do shit. And Braden ain't a killer.

If Ghost and Tommy didn't kill Saxe when they had the chance, Tariq ain't gon do shit. And Braden ain't a killer.

Tommy probably wasn't killer until the day he felt someone had to get put down and he went from there. I mean Braden is already a wild ass white boy. I wouldn't put it past Braden to do that if what she doing could get Tariq locked up which in turn could possibly get him locked up as well and ruin his family name.

This show is a soap opera Branden killing Riley isn't far fetched.

I like how the professor deflected from her fucking a student with info jabari was fucking a student because she heard him that night. He didn't know she knew

It's always good to have dirt on someone in the tuck to use unexpectedly

Let's just remove this whole storyline. How about that? Besides Prof. Milrgam, everything about it is trash and uninteresting. EVERYTHING!

Their choice though.

Just like it's your choice whether or not to comply with the rules.

If you still wanna post before the original air time, no problem

Just put it in a spoiler.

Problem solved.
Nah

Back