Welcome To aBlackWeb

STARZ - Power Book II: Ghost (Season 4, 6/7)

Extremely tired of hearing Tasha say " I really should be out there with you Tariq" or something like that after every fucking thing he says to her 20 times a episode. Also it's making her look like a bad actress that shit is in such a state of panic about absolutely everything when the phone rings. It's just the constant extremes she is never just in the middle and that is dumb writing to me.
Cuz it's all her fault.

:sup:

Only good she did was give us a show.

The baby don't even call her.

Great episode man

Tariq def need another mentor for the street shit. He smart but he still new to that world
Jabari or Carrie will die
Its gonna come out that dud that died was a GTG and I think 2Bit going back to jail.
If you notice Tariq only wiped the part he touched

I see why Tariq is keeping shit from Braden...thats legit his homie and he trying to protect him
but after that shit with Cane...he showed you he was a thorough enough to be trusted
thats one thing he should have learned from Ghost and Tommy relationship

Great episode man

Tariq def need another mentor for the street shit. He smart but he still new to that world
Jabari or Carrie will die
Its gonna come out that dud that died was a GTG and I think 2Bit going back to jail.
If you notice Tariq only wiped the part he touched

I see why Tariq is keeping shit from Braden...thats legit his homie and he trying to protect him
but after that shit with Cane...he showed you he was a thorough enough to be trusted
thats one thing he should have learned from Ghost and Tommy relationship
He is lying and withholding information from Braden just like his dad used to do.....

Tariq's dorm room is The Flash Star Labs' status......anybody and everybody just walks right in

Cane's face was hilarious when Tariq came back

I thought BruShaundria's mom was going to open the tutoring envelope when it came to her dorm room

all of the moms in the classroom were looking right

I thought 2 Bit was going to do something bad to Lunell
Somebody refresh my memory

How did 2bit find out Spank snitched to get out early? I forgot

Finally watch this shit. I was on the fence just like some you guys here. I have to say yes this is not like how it was with ghost running the show, but this show is entertaining to say the least, and despite tariq did what he did. I'm actually rooting for me to win, because if is not ghost trying to outsmart everyone on the show, guess tariq has to do. I know his not as smart or slick like ghost, but I guess we don't have a choice, so he will have to do.

Back