Welcome To aBlackWeb

STARZ - Power Book II: Ghost (Season 4, 6/7)

Somehow I doubt Tariq takes the stand.

Monet figures EVERYTHING out immediately so I expect her to figure out Tariq killed Ghost and use that info to her benefit.

What is the point of introducing that she was a prosecutor if it doesn’t somehow become A plot point

You'd been better off saying since she has Zeke pussy whipped that she'd become his legal advisor or lawyer for the shit she just put him in but her representing Tasha or Tariq just doesn't add up at all.

You'd been better off saying since she has Zeke pussy whipped that she'd become his legal advisor or lawyer for the shit she just put him in but her representing Tasha or Tariq just doesn't add up at all.

Nothing in these shows add up...we past the making sense part of things

The way they obviously setting this up is she s more than likely to lose her job or be forced to quit as a professor then goes back into law..... how is Zeke gonna pay her without exposing Monet and them

Nothing in these shows add up...we past the making sense part of things

The way they obviously setting this up is she s more than likely to lose her job or be forced to quit as a professor then goes back into law..... how is Zeke gonna pay her without exposing Monet and them

NBA money down the line

I’m saying though

what if Holly was a skilled operative who just held her breath long enough to play dead and she coming back to testify on Tasha

and Saxe was going so hard at Ghost because he secretly married Holly and then he vowed to take down everything and body around Ghost

“now I’m drunk with revenge motherEffer.....think about her, think about her, think about her, love it, love it”

I’m saying though

what if Holly was a skilled operative who just held her breath long enough to play dead and she coming back to testify on Tasha

and Saxe was going so hard at Ghost because he secretly married Holly and then he vowed to take down everything and body around Ghost

“now I’m drunk with revenge motherEffer.....think about her, think about her, think about her, love it, love it”

This is a funny as shit asshole post.

GREAT post!!!! LLS

Starting to get a new perspective about what's going on with this show.

Pretty good for the most part.

Better than the last few seasons of Power.

Only problem is, the show is being used as a platform to launch some people's careers.

I guess Courtney said she'd help put people on and/or maybe owed some people a few favors or something............and there's nothing wrong with that.

Just so long as it doesn't conflict with the integrity of the show.

No other reason for that hating ass professor to be getting so much screentime.

Dude adds nothing to the show at all.

The advisor teacher................

Omar on the stand.gif

Good eye candy, but nothing would be lost without her either.

With all the sex scenes she's done, I don't even think she's showed any nudity on camera come to think of it.

But yeah, helping your people out is cool and everything...........but just do it on another show.

Make another show or something for them to focus on all their teacher/professor bullshit.

I understand the academic aspect is somewhat necessary since Tariq is in college, but they should just be bit parts.

Not any major roles.

Something like Tariq's lawyer from the Cosby show.

Perfect use of his character.

Just enough to compliment the theme...........but not enough to become a distraction and take away from the storyline.

Last edited:
Starting to see get a new perspective about what's going on with this show.

Only problem is, the show is being used as a platform to launch some people's careers.

I guess Ava said she'd help put people on and/or maybe owed some people a few favors or something............and there's nothing wrong with that.

View attachment 430036

With all the sex scenes she's done, I don't even think she's showed any nudity on camera come to think of it.

But yeah, helping your people out is cool and everything...........but just do it on another show.

Make another show or something for them to focus on all their teacher/professor bullshit.

I understand the academic aspect is somewhat necessary since Tariq is in college, but they should just be bit parts.

Not any major roles.

Just enough to compliment the theme...........but not enough to become a distraction and take away from the storyline.
He’s writing a book loosely based on Tariq’s papers so I guess it makes sense.

Starting to see get a new perspective about what's going on with this show.

I guess Ava said she'd help put people on and/or maybe owed some people a few favors or something............and there's nothing wrong with that.

View attachment 430036

Not any major roles.

who's ava,or do you mean courtney kemp?

Back