STARZ - Power Book II: Ghost (Season 4, 6/7)

I’m saying though

what if Holly was a skilled operative who just held her breath long enough to play dead and she coming back to testify on Tasha

and Saxe was going so hard at Ghost because he secretly married Holly and then he vowed to take down everything and body around Ghost

“now I’m drunk with revenge motherEffer.....think about her, think about her, think about her, love it, love it”
A cookie you get

I tried to slow down who was punching somebody in the trailer last week and couldn't make out the face.

Almost seemed like they used a different actor for the trailer cause it didn't look like Cane in the short clip.

Lil Guap is a bitch.IDK why he doesn't kill Cane?

Zeke is an idiot telling his Aunt he gone snitch basically.

Tasha sure keeps good make up in jail

Those are the worst hitmen/shooters ever.

I wonder where they from going to NYC with a car full of guns to shoot shit up?

Dru fell funny as hell.......What was his plan?

The counselor gone help Zeke and them get out of this,but she also gonna fuck that detective dude.

I thought Riq was gonna smoke old girl

Tasha ain't shit

They'll probably find that stripper chick eventually though,if it matters by then

Riq is probably gonna tell on Saxe and
giphy.gif

them Effies out there are a cold breed......will have you driving off a cliff and loving every minute of it lmao

that type was my downfall for a long time smh

she looks like his biggest threat to me....everybody else too goofy and the story would have to end for them to get what they want (Saxe, Cain, etc)

them Effies out there are a cold breed......will have you driving off a cliff and loving every minute of it lmao

that type was my downfall for a long time smh

she looks like his biggest threat to me....everybody else too goofy and the story would have to end for them to get what they want (Saxe, Cain, etc)
Its crazy cause Effie is the best and worst thing that could happen to him