Welcome To aBlackWeb

STARZ - Power Book II: Ghost (Season 4, 6/7)

I’m saying though

what if Holly was a skilled operative who just held her breath long enough to play dead and she coming back to testify on Tasha

and Saxe was going so hard at Ghost because he secretly married Holly and then he vowed to take down everything and body around Ghost

“now I’m drunk with revenge motherEffer.....think about her, think about her, think about her, love it, love it”
i think buried her
Or he chilled with the body for a while or something.

I plan on watching all the seasons over again.

I have a bone to pick with a certain poster. Time to settle some shit

i think buried her
Or he chilled with the body for a while or something.

I plan on watching all the seasons over again.

I have a bone to pick with a certain poster. Time to settle some shit

giphy.gif

He wont be as savage as Tommy but I can see him snapping and catching a body or two before its all said and done

Here's what's gonna happen.

Remember when Braden and his family were having dinner?

His father was talking about his glory days.........and his mother was talking about his infidelity?

Well, it turns out that his mother was from the old neighborhood that Ghost and Tommy grew up in.

One night, after finding out her husband cheated on her............she got drunk and hooked up with Tommy.

Ended up pregnant....................and had Braden, who is Tommy's son.

Season finale...........Tommy comes back to town.

Sees Braden with his mom.

His mom and Tommy make eye contact..............Tommy looks at Braden.................does the math..............and realizes he's the father.

That's why the street life comes so natural to Braden.

It's in his blood.

Just like his father...........and his grandfather before him.

Eventually Tommy and Braden head back to California.............they bond.............and Tommy teaches him all about the business.

Which will play out in Tommy's spinoff series.

Take it to the bank.

Kobe 5 championships clip.gif

Here's what's gonna happen.

Remember when Braden and his family were having dinner?

His father was talking about his glory days.........and his mother was talking about his infidelity?

Well, it turns out that his mother was from the old neighborhood that Ghost and Tommy grew up in.

One night, after finding out her husband cheated on her............she got drunk and hooked up with Tommy.

Ended up pregnant....................and had Braden, who is Tommy's son.

Season finale...........Tommy comes back to town.

Sees Braden with his mom.

His mom and Tommy make eye contact..............Tommy looks at Braden.................does the math..............and realizes he's the father.

That's why the street life comes so natural to Braden.

It's in his blood.

Just like his father...........and his grandfather before him.

Eventually Tommy and Braden head back to California.............they bond.............and Tommy teaches him all about the business.

Which will play out in Tommy's spinoff series.

Take it to the bank.

View attachment 430470

..Naahhh

I was halfway being facetious, but..........considering how the writing is on the show..........it's not that big of a stretch for them to do something like that.

Maybe not the part about them moving to California together for the spinoff, but I could definitely see them making Brayden Tommy's son.

Since we on our fantasy draft shit...

Ghost and Monet would've been a perfect match. Both have an endgame of going legit. Both play it smart with Batman level detective skills.

And both married jail birds

:hahaha:
What if Cane is actually Ghost son and Tariq big brother...

This is Power

anything is plausible

Ok which one would you wife, conduct business with, and kill? Effie, Diana, lauren

I would wife Lauren..........do business with Diana..............and kill Effie.

Simply because Effie has already shown she's capable of betrayal.

Diana would keep things strictly business.

And Lauren would be perfect to play the good wife who isn't aware of and has nothing to do with the business.

I would wife Lauren..........do business with Diana..............and kill Effie.

And Lauren would be perfect to play the good wife who isn't aware of and has nothing to do with the business.
I would wife diana because she's the most loyal and know about the hustle....do business with effie because all she want is that paper and kill lauren because I think she would snitch if she found out about everything

Outside of Queen Sugar, there's nothing that good about most of the content on the OWN network either.

Starz might actually be a step up for her.
I never checked for OWN. You might be right. I'll see if they have a free trial lol
What if Cane is actually Ghost son and Tariq big brother...

This is Power

anything is plausible
It'd make sense cause Cane soaked up all the real nigga genes and left Tariq to be a bitch ass nigga just like Tasha.

Effie was ready to marry Tariq after getting dicked down in a dorm room.

Diana damn near dick obsessed just off conversation. But she also will go through your shit and rat you out and say "I had to do it". She's brown skin Effie.

And Lauren will fuck up your life if you cheat on her. She's light skin Tasha from the burbs.

I never checked for OWN. You might be right. I'll see if they have a free trial lol

It'd make sense cause Cane soaked up all the real nigga genes and left Tariq to be a bitch ass nigga just like Tasha.

So, the season finale ends with Cane getting ready to kill Riq..........Monet sees it.........and says:

"Cane, you can't kill him............he's your brother."

If that actually happens...................

Ric Flair falling down in ring gif.gif

Back