Welcome To aBlackWeb

STARZ - Power Book II: Ghost (Season 4, Part 1)

Added to Calendar: 06-07-24

Ramona was the best outta the three imo

Tasha's bird behavior is a turn off
Angela just really aint my type

Ramona was perfection.
Romona fine but I always liked Naturi.she my type and she got a body with huge tits.I love chocolate.

As far as Effie,that bitch ain't shit and will fuck Tariq over again,but they deserve each other.

Last edited:
If any of these absolutely terrible ass ideas for folks being Kanan & Tommy kids or Tariq brother comes even close to being true. If they some how make any of these people fucking cousins. Fuck this show and all future shows
GIF-Argentina-fan-throws-TV-out_1.gif

So, the season finale ends with Cane getting ready to kill Riq..........Monet sees it.........and says:

"Cane, you can't kill him............he's your brother."

If that actually happens...................

View attachment 430660

you reallhy think that nigga would give a shit? or u really think Monet would give a shit?

she told that nigga Cane who suppose to be her son that she was gone put him down, as if he was a dog whenever he came back around

you reallhy think that nigga would give a shit? or u really think Monet would give a shit?

she told that nigga Cane who suppose to be her son that she was gone put him down, as if he was a dog whenever he came back around

This show has gone so far off the hinges............so many times.............that nothing would surprise me when it comes to what they might do.

once again confirmed all three Tejada children are Lorenzo's

• Cane's real name is Lorenzo Jr, Cane comes from his street name "Hurricane"
-Dru is pattern after Michael Corleone( I peeped this)

-We will dig deeper into Lauren and Diana

•Says Effie's mother is "messed up"

•Hints that Cane does survive but season 2 the dynamic between he, Monet and Lorenzo will be forever changed.

• Will not clarify Tasha's fate but loved when a fan suggested Tasha be the next "big bad"

• Will not confirm or deny Tommy being the finale

• Possible Ghost can appear as a "ghost"

What is the girl that heard ghosts voice in the very beginning is related to the trejdas

Back