STARZ - Power Book II: Ghost (Season 4, 6/7)

These is a dude doing power recaps. He got like 50k followers.

You should start it up again. You can make dude money with that many followers.

I just be caught up,plus IDK how motivated I am to recap this show,even though it's slightly better than the last 2 seasons of Power

This shit almost over anyway,but possibly

I think Tariq goes to jail and Tasha is set free to set up season 2. Then they’ll reverse the dynamics with Tariq in jail and Tasha being out trying to free her son.

I think Tariq goes to jail and Tasha is set free to set up season 2. Then they’ll reverse the dynamics with Tariq in jail and Tasha being out trying to free her son.
I doubt he goes to jail

he gotta graduate to get that money

Even if he doesn't by the end of the show,too much time in prison would get him kicked out,I would assume

I doubt he goes to jail

he gotta graduate to get that money

Even if he doesn't by the end of the show,too much time in prison would get him kicked out,I would assume
Of course they’ll throw obstacles in there... but then again idk how a cellphone recording is admissible evidence.

once again confirmed all three Tejada children are Lorenzo's

• Cane's real name is Lorenzo Jr, Cane comes from his street name "Hurricane"
-Dru is pattern after Michael Corleone( I peeped this)

-We will dig deeper into Lauren and Diana

•Says Effie's mother is "messed up"

•Hints that Cane does survive but season 2 the dynamic between he, Monet and Lorenzo will be forever changed.

• Will not clarify Tasha's fate but loved when a fan suggested Tasha be the next "big bad"

• Will not confirm or deny Tommy being the finale

• Possible Ghost can appear as a "ghost"

Tasha is the Thanos of this whole series.

She's been orchestrating the downfall of everyone since episode 1.

Actually Tommy killed her,not Ghost.

After Ghost payed her,Tommy found out about her and killed her.

LLS at Tariq making the same mistake his father made with paying that stripper chick to leave town. Even though Tariq is much younger and has way less street knowledge on how the streets work than his father. Ghost was a fucked up nigga

• Haha
Reactions: Loch121
LLS at Tariq making the same mistake his father made with paying that stripper chick to leave town. Even though Tariq is much younger and has way less street knowledge on how the streets work than his father. Ghost was a fucked up nigga
That's number 2

That's number 2

This post #3

So what you going to do now

Just make this make sense and you win

Ghost killing multiple cartel bosses in one year but can't stand up to his wife and stop selling drugs cause she says so. How he still a good nigga even though he lies to everyone and he a rat.

Last edited:
And Power was about his relationship w Tommy that’s why he couldn’t leave the game not Tasha

Reactions: Stryder