Welcome To aBlackWeb

STARZ - Power Book II: Ghost (Season 4, 6/7)

Outside of yalls parents only when yall were kids. Tell me who can make decisions for YOUR life and when you ask said person to explain what they are doing. They lie to you constantly about it. Then when you find out they're lying and have been lying. You supposed to be ok with that.

Please run down this list of people yall grown men allowing to do that in your lives and be ok with it.

"Unjustifiably"?

You my lawyer and you smashing my wife?! So, I'm paying you to smash my wife? And you trying to poison the well, bout to have her bounce with my kids?!!

Niggas. Have. Died. For. Less.
Lol you know what i mean

that's his reason but its not justified by law

Ghost never just did foul shit to people who didn't deserve it

Tariq pushes that perception hard, to the point the audience might buy into it and forget how much they hated Tariq for shitting on Ghost over misunderstandings

Literally all of this would have been avoided if ghost took tariq to the knick game.

Bron must've been in town or something, cause I know nobody is getting this tight over the Knicks.
Yeaaa. All that cuz i say so shit didn't fly. Tariq wanted him dead from that moment

Lol you know what i mean

that's his reason but its not justified by law

Ghost never just did foul shit to people who didn't deserve it

Tariq pushes that perception hard, to the point the audience might buy into it and forget how much they hated Tariq for shitting on Ghost over misunderstandings
well actually Ghost killed Rolla who was innocent and also they tortured and killed some dudes who he thought killed Raina,but didn't

Literally all of this would have been avoided if ghost took tariq to the knick game.

Bron must've been in town or something, cause I know nobody is getting this tight over the Knicks.
It was more about Angela and Ghost leaving than anything else,then the lies about the whole murdering,drug dealer thing

Ghost was out of his mind to try to get Riq to turn himself in after all the dirt he did.

They both almost died......so riq mad at shit he didn't understand.

The poisoning of benefit of doubt came from tasha.
Ghost kept riq out of grown folks business. Tasha put him in grown fill business to have an ally.

Niggas spraying down the spot and my mom the only one armed? I'm going for my shit. We out gunned.

Why didn't he crawl across?
Why didn't the guys that shot up the place go inside and finish them off?

That shit was dumb.

Bless you for still trying to insert logic into the plot of Power

You just gotta say "Fuck it,this is what they're doing now.This is happening"

They both almost died......so riq mad at shit he didn't understand.

The poisoning of benefit of doubt came from tasha.
Ghost kept riq out of grown folks business. Tasha put him in grown fill business to have an ally.
Ghost actually didn't keep him out of grown folks business by having Dre babysit him.

Courtney said Cane is short for Hurricane and he's Lorenzo's son for sure.

I just saw this already got posted

She's the creator and everything, but I think she just makes shit up as she goes along.

Remember when she said the first 4 or 5 seasons of Power took place within a span of 8 months???

Kobe wtf gif.gif

I mean, ok..........all 3 kids are Lorenzo's???

Cool.

But how the hell were we supposed to know that Cane's real name is Lorenzo Jr and that Cane is short for his nickname Hurricane???

That's just some bullshit she made up on the spot.

Wouldn't be surprised if she's lowkey trolling people with these answers.

Back