Welcome To aBlackWeb

STARZ - Power Book II: Ghost (Season 4, 6/7)

With the way these writers are on this show I won't be surprised if we see Cain under the mercy for Tariq before its over.

they already teased his downfall after ole girl gave him the money and told him to leave the city.

him and Tariq will probably get into a shootout but somehow end up coming together to take somebody else out in the end

shit will ultimately end w/ Cain getting popped towards the end of the series tho

Other reason I say that they'll eventually link up is cause Cain is too good of a character for em to just kill off. And hes not even an unlikable character. They kind of make you feel for him with the way that the family be treating him and shit

Other reason I say that they'll eventually link up is cause Cain is too good of a character for em to just kill off. And hes not even an unlikable character. They kind of make you feel for him with the way that the family be treating him and shit
We all keep saying Cain or Drew but they big part of the story, I'm thinking the sister gonna get dropped to force Cain and Tariq to work together

We all keep saying Cain or Drew but they big part of the story, I'm thinking the sister gonna get dropped to force Cain and Tariq to work together

I could see that. That would be a major curveball cause i dont see them killing off the ball playing cousin now. Not after they teased it but didnt go through w/ it

Tariq can’t fight, ain’t never killed nobody from distance, he can’t handle Cain unless he set a trap.

The one thing I keep thinking about is Tariq got Cain burner, and You know that shit got bodies on it. That is probably Monet fallback plan , get him caught if she can’t control him.

Jabari and Carrie both getting in deep researching Tariq and Zeke families, one of them gonna die.

How does Jabari act surprised about Tariq, when hisMomma on trial for his Dad murder, whom was a suspected kingpin....nigga how

Hoping they off jabari simp ass. Tired of this nigga lol.

I can see the Cain and Tariq working together storyline but idk if they’ll go that route

Somebody else gotta die too but idk who.

He wont be as savage as Tommy but I can see him snapping and catching a body or two before its all said and done
I'm the opposite on him, Braden too hung up on the coke thing and I feel he's going to get caught selling coke and from keeping him from bringing everything down they gonna kill him.

I wish you were right but Ghost was by far the best character of this show and they killed him. And Dre. And Angela. And Kanan twice.

The clock might be legit ticking on Cane.

All Tariq has to do is set a trap for cain he doesn't need to fight or shoot it out that's not his style...Cain is too reckless and he would fall for it

I wish you were right but Ghost was by far the best character of this show and they killed him. And Dre. And Angela. And Kanan twice.

The clock might be legit ticking on Cane.

one can only hope they learned from that bullshit

if not ima be pissed

Tariq's dorm room is The Flash Star Labs' status......anybody and everybody just walks right in

Cane's face was hilarious when Tariq came back

I thought BruShaundria's mom was going to open the tutoring envelope when it came to her dorm room

all of the moms in the classroom were looking right

I thought 2 Bit was going to do something bad to Lunell

Tariq's dorm room is The Flash Star Labs' status......anybody and everybody just walks right in

Cane's face was hilarious when Tariq came back

I thought BruShaundria's mom was going to open the tutoring envelope when it came to her dorm room

all of the moms in the classroom were looking right

I thought 2 Bit was going to do something bad to Lunell
For real. My nigga yall are drug dealers don't you think you should lock the doors asap

Last edited:
I get what they're doing with Jabari.

- He's writing his second book (Power Book II: Ghost)

- Using Tariq as the centerpiece figuratively and literally

- Writing down names of characters on his notepad (Dru, DC Fly)

- His publisher said it's like his first book, but grittier (reference to the original series)

- Jabari asserts that his new book will be the "fundamental textbook on Black male identity for the next generation"

- The canonical studies class where everyone, professors and students alike, are alluding to plot points and character arcs

It's meta exposition. I still don't care for it, but I get it. It's also why I don't think Jabari's going anywhere.

Tariq is going to going to think of something to get 2bit to stop extorting him and become more of a partner/working relationship type of thing.

With 2bit around that is going to make it difficult for Cane to try and kill Tariq cause now Tariq got some real muscle. 2bit just as much if not more so of a killer than Cane is and his name ring out in the streets if Cane gets to asking around about him.

I didn't think Cane was going to strike a deal with that gtg leader instead of killing him. Very disloyal but with him being basically out of the family is wasn't a bad move on his part. Could come back to haunt him if dude ever finds out that Cane no longer really has his family backing him up anymore.

Extremely tired of hearing Tasha say " I really should be out there with you Tariq" or something like that after every fucking thing he says to her 20 times a episode. Also it's making her look like a bad actress that shit is in such a state of panic about absolutely everything when the phone rings. It's just the constant extremes she is never just in the middle and that is dumb writing to me.

Back