Welcome To aBlackWeb

The thing about that is isn't one of the whole points of plexiglass is the way it's not supposed to shatter like glass when broken?
ahhh...touche

but i imagine that whatever that was used to pressure the glass was strong af

but you know what...fuck it..plot hole lol

Just finished it, that was a damn good ride. I'm not sure I could do another season of that shit, though. I legit started getting queasy near the end. It reminds me of Oldboy in so many ways, too. At a certain point, you just want to put everyone out of their misery. The ending was a lil eh, but I loved it overall.

Now for Alice in Borderland.

Finished the marble episode, Ali dumb and too trusting and the old man lasted way longer than I expected he would.

I might have liked the glass bridge better if they didn't fuck it up with turning off the lights. They've killed players and the pink guys because of not making shit fair but then they go ahead of do that shit

Ironically I forgot about the Squid Game lol That might be be tied with last or 2nd to last for me. When it turned into a mud wrestling match I rolled my eyes. Also the suicide seemed off character for that guy

The marble game was pretty much a pick what you want game. They had the 2 women doing an all or nothing with 1 marble throws and others doing the original marble guessing game. You also had the asshole and his teammate change up and throw into that hole(I knew he was gonna lose because he was throwing overhand lol). The emotion from Ali when he realized he was betrayed but someone he thought was a friend made that one. Also the scenes with the 2 women and then the old man and the main guy was great

The show should have showed us the married couple as well. Would have been interesting as hell to watch them go through everything too

don’t think the suicide was off
If both quit then neither get the money so his mom wouldn’t get taken care of, then again they did say that the money goes to the victim families if everybody quit

Last edited:
yeah Ali was the only redeeming character to me.

and also, idk how accurate it is, but damn they was racist af to him. I know Koreans be on some fuck shit, but the bitch with the woat voice dub was really pissing me off how she was talking crazy to Ali.

NGL, i wanted to know how he lost his fingers. If they talked about it, im sure it was when i was dozing off.
They never explained how he lost his 2 fingers but I suspect he lost it on his job since his manager met the same fate

They never explained how he lost his 2 fingers but I suspect he lost it on his job since his manager met the same fate
Bruh def went to Japan before he hit up Korea tryna find "work." Yakuza don't play IYKYK
iseeu.png

For those saying they could’ve went back in the bridge, you got to remember that they were following each other route. If they turn around they might forget the route back and jump on a normal glass by accident. Then once you get the shoes do you remember the route back to where’s everybody else is?

For those saying they could’ve went back in the bridge, you got to remember that they were following each other route. If they turn around they might forget the route back and jump on a normal glass by accident. Then once you get the shoes do you remember the route back to where’s everybody else is?
Good point man

Back