Welcome To aBlackWeb

If you like Deadman Wonderland, Gantz, or Battle Royale then you'll like this. It was basically a mix of all survival/battle royale type mangas

Squid Games on Netflix 3 episodes in and it's pretty good so far.It definitely shows how far people are willing to go when their backs are up against the wall even though it may lead to death.Also the power of visual influence .You can tell someone you have a million dollars for them but showing them is a whole other thing.

This show had GOAT potential but it all fell apart with the last three episodes. It's like, all of the things they set up at the beginning didn't matter anymore.
I hated the bridge game episode. The whole concept of keeping the game fair that they built up with the organ harvesting story was just tossed to the bushes. Also why tf did the bridge explode and injure the players? That made zero sense. Also that game was pure luck, at least everyone had a fighting chance in the other games.
The motivation for the games was the cliche rich man entertainment plot. That's fine and all, but I would have been more interested in HOW they built that facility and recruited the pink suits and all that. Also, HOW did the cop's brother go from being a game winner to the front man, and why wasn't the main character offered the same opportunity?
Definitely worth a watch though, that was the most I've been engaged in a Netflix movie in a while. I'd watch the sequel.

Korea been showing they ass with these movies and series' over the past few years!

This show had GOAT potential but it all fell apart with the last three episodes. It's like, all of the things they set up at the beginning didn't matter anymore.
I hated the bridge game episode. The whole concept of keeping the game fair that they built up with the organ harvesting story was just tossed to the bushes. Also why tf did the bridge explode and injure the players? That made zero sense. Also that game was pure luck, at least everyone had a fighting chance in the other games.
The motivation for the games was the cliche rich man entertainment plot. That's fine and all, but I would have been more interested in HOW they built that facility and recruited the pink suits and all that. Also, HOW did the cop's brother go from being a game winner to the front man, and why wasn't the main character offered the same opportunity?
Definitely worth a watch though, that was the most I've been engaged in a Netflix movie in a while. I'd watch the sequel.

Korea been showing they ass with these movies and series' over the past few years!

It seems like the rule about fairness didnt get tossed until those white men came around.. after that they were just doing whatever to entertain them and keep them happy

Game 2 woulda got me outta here
242669546_10100118062813948_40803458080284030_n.jpg

WillingRemarkableIchneumonfly-size_restricted.gif

Show was fucking incredible. I watched it Dubbed too and even the horrible dub actors didnt bring this down.

That marbles episode though.. That episode would have had me returning to the bunks like "fuck EVERYONE in this bitch. Aint no friends!"

Was so cool because its a premise thats been done before, but the way these guys did it was so unique from any other "How far would you go for this much money" type films/shows.

Wild that he had all that money but the survivors guilt kept him from spending any of it. I think theres definitely going to be a season 2 but at the same time it might be just perfect for a 1 season show. Fuck those homo ass VIP's too.

Back