Welcome To aBlackWeb

there was no rule that said they couldnt change the game
There was really no rule at all about what game to play. They just had to get all of their opponents marbles without violence

Because technically the main guy was taking advantage of what he thought was the old guys dementia. Then had the soul crushing moment when he was caught by the old guy

That's also how the sneaky bastard was able to fool Ali with pebbles in his bag instead of marbles

I'on know. I mean, I feel y'all but it's something about seeing a mothafucka head being blown smooth off in front of me that make me think, I ain't tryna do anything to piss a mothafucka off and end my time before it's my time

Just finished Gganbu.

giphy.gif

I'm glad ppl are knocking the dub, it's so shit and I can't take it seriously. It destroys the immersion. I been watching it in Korean with subs.

Nothing man I was fucking around lol.

I don't think turning around and going back would have been an issue, or using the rails in between, considering that they allowed contestants to throw like 3 entire niggas through the glass at one point

lets say they used the rails and it was a success

u dont tihnk, they would of shot those niggas the same way they shot homie who figured out the shit about the glass?

those white men watching were controlling the game at that point

they didnt like that ole boy found a easy solution so the dude in charge of the game took it away just to keep them entertained

lets say they used the rails and it was a success

u dont tihnk, they would of shot those niggas the same way they shot homie who figured out the shit about the glass?

those white men watching were controlling the game at that point

they didnt like that ole boy found a easy solution so the dude in charge of the game took it away just to keep them entertained

wait what? The glass dude got chucked off by the dude behind him. He didnt get shot

wait what? The glass dude got chucked off by the dude behind him. He didnt get shot

damn u right idk why i said that shit.. still tho once he figured out a solution they put an end to iit by dimming the lights

they probably would of done the same if ppl started using the rails

idk why nobody tried it early on when they had more people. probably just too shook

Back