Welcome To aBlackWeb

Winning the game and then not wanting to go to America to be near your daughter and be a decent father when that was one of your biggest motivations for even participating is stupid no matter how you spin it
The ending could have been better. But dude always put things over his daughter. He had a gambling addiction. Even during the games, he was gambling with his life for money.

The ending could have been better. But dude always put things over his daughter. He had a gambling addiction. Even during the games, he was gambling with his life for money.
Well that I can understand because gambling is a tough addiction if it’s bad

atleast during the games he wanted the money to help his mom and be the best dad he can be

that why the ending was ehhh

And honestly I didn’t need the part with the old man at all if there might be a season 2 because he could’ve been in that and explain that there with a new main character

but ehh I’m nitpicking

Well that I can understand because gambling is a tough addiction if it’s bad

atleast during the games he wanted the money to help his mom and be the best dad he can be

that why the ending was ehhh

And honestly I didn’t need the part with the old man at all if there might be a season 2 because he could’ve been in that and explain that there with a new main character

but ehh I’m nitpicking
I feel dude gave up on his daughter and felt she was better off with the mom and step dad.

Dude was mentally fucked up from the games. He wanted revenge. No way he could go back to a normal life. He had survival guilt. Before the games, he was all about the money. After, he couldn't stand the look of it. He gained what he wanted in the beginning but lost his self in the end.

The old man was terminally ill. So him doing was really the passing of the torch to his son.

I feel dude gave up on his daughter and felt she was better off with the mom and step dad.

Dude was mentally fucked up from the games. He wanted revenge. No way he could go back to a normal life. He had survival guilt. Before the games, he was all about the money. After, he couldn't stand the look of it. He gained what he wanted in the beginning but lost his self in the end.

The old man was terminally ill. So him doing was really the passing of the torch to his son.
I remember thinking that was his son as the front man I forgot and as far as the main character…yeahhhh I guess that’s a solid point

I remember thinking that was his son as the front man I forgot and as far as the main character…yeahhhh I guess that’s a solid point
I'm not sure if that was his son seeing that when his brother went to his apartment he was living in like a dormitory type place. The old man was one of the VIPs wouldnt that mean he was wealthy also? Dont think he would have his sons living in a one room shack

I'm not sure if that was his son seeing that when his brother went to his apartment he was living in like a dormitory type place. The old man was one of the VIPs wouldnt that mean he was wealthy also? Dont think he would have his sons living in a one room shack
I mean there could be reasons why his living arrangement could be that way that we aren’t privy to

Since they were close enough to pass the marble between each other

Someone could've wrapped their hands in a shirt or jacket and checked the glass that way. Unless I missed it, they didn't say you couldn't do that.

I'm with my mans on that one, I ain't jumping across shit. We would've held article 3 immediately. Get me out coach

So I had to go back and check and it turns out that the games actually were really on the wall the whole time.

Screenshot 2021-10-04 025909.png

Screenshot 2021-10-04 030249.png

They spent that whole time without showers or any kind of personal hygiene. The smells had to noxious by the Tug of War game.

They spent that whole time without showers or any kind of personal hygiene. The smells had to noxious by the Tug of War game.
This also was on my mind but I was just trying to enjoy the shit lol

How did Gi Him get the girl's Lil brother from the orphanage being a absentee dad is something that's been mystifying me since I finished the show.

Man spent a whole extra year as a grieving bum, finally got his shit together and then randomly shows up to adopt a kid he promised he'd take care of when he won.

That same kid saw more money than his actual kid too, the ending lowers the shows quality significantly.

Back