Welcome To aBlackWeb

Also, anyone else knew the V.I.Ps were going to be a bunch of old white dudes?

Koreans love some white ass to kiss, lol.

White ass to kiss? The white people in this story are the pure evil type villains. I wouldn't call that kissing their ass.

Anyway, it was a fun and creative series. I do feel like some others in that the ending wasn't that good. I think my problem was with main character. I think he was great for the majority of the series, but he kinda lost me after the 4th game and his confrontation with 4Eyes. They seemed to wanted to paint the MC as a good guy and 4Eyes as a bad guy, but that does the story a disservice. They had already established that morality wasn't that simple. Like the MC called 4Eyes a murderer for pushing the guy to his death. Did the MC for get that he was literally a part of a Tug of War team that pulled another whole team to their deaths? Then when MC wins, he goes a whole year without trying to look out for the girl's brother and 4Eyes' mom, and even then, only did so after seeing the old guy die. I just think they dropped the ball with his character.

Just finished the show last night. I liked it even tho that twist was random af. It does explain why dude was smiling so damn much during red light green light tho. He looked like he was enjoying that shit too much
I psychoanalyst this show early and told my girl the grandpa and the narcissistic dude were bad on episode 2 lol. You can see the traces early af. The old dude was hella creepy and his smile was evil af. His old friend didn't even go to Seoul University and show early signs of being a two faced selfish nasty nigga.

I'm undefeated in reading people bruh.

I psychoanalyst this show early and told my girl the grandpa and the narcissistic dude were bad on episode 2 lol. You can see the traces early af. The old dude was hella creepy and his smile was evil af. His old friend didn't even go to Seoul University and show early signs of being a two faced selfish nasty nigga.

I'm undefeated in reading people bruh.

I don't really think 4Eyes wasbad. He was just in deep shit and accepted the nature of the game. At the end of the day, everyone chose to continue to play the game. He's no worse than anyone else for simply accepting the nature of the game and running with it. Hell, the MC basically tried to use his friend's mental deficiencies to get over on him. How was that any better?

Couldn't get passed the voice dubbing and subtitles

It always feels nasty watching voiced over Asian flicks
i didnt realize this until i watched it but you probably would;ve done better just turning off the english dubs and reading it on the screen

Everyone's voice is totally different from the dubbed voices

I had to take a break after Ali got done dirty but I enjoyed the show. It was entertaining , dark and comical at times. I guessed who the remaining players would be early on so I guess it was kind of predictable in that sense. But still gets a 👍🏽.

The first half was great but once the VIP got introduced series went downhill. It turned into a whole nother series and they were way too goofy. Ol boy was an ain't shit Dad and refused to do better smh. Woo Shiesty was that dude in that type of game you win by any means.
I do have to say they made Ali wayyyy too ignorant like anyone he met he just instantly trusted.

Took me 6 tries and 8 days to finish, then pass e4🤦🏿‍♀️, but I'm glad I did. That old man had me dying at how happy he was to play red light, green light.

This shit had me bipolar in regards to how I felt about certain characters. The main character was a deadbeat mf😒. Didn't even buy his baby the chicken dinner🍗 his momma told him to get! He ain't even have to pay for it. Then, this nigga gon spend the chicken🍗 money on some gah damn Chinese 🐎 horses. He lost, won, won then got robbed, and later gave baby girl a bubblegum woat lighter gun lmao. It was starting to look like he ain't like his own child. His character actually grew on me as the show went on. Dude really turned out to be a caring ass nigga.

The old man kinda got on my nerves. I was waiting for him to die in every ep following red light, green light. Ol frail and fraud ahh.

Aye, why these rich mfs had these folks eating so poor? When Abdul pulled that unseasoned, dry ass corn🌽 out his pocket talkin bout some "I saved it for you", I lost it🤣. Baby girl looked at her lil boiled potato so depressing, but I get it. Mind games. Mans got stomped to death over a biscuit and some water. Tragic. Overall, I liked the series. Dubs was terrible, but I got over it.

Last edited:
Watched it to see what all the fuss was about.

It was cool. Actually an a series that me and the wife could watch together.

I would’ve had to kill that homo VIP for trying me like that.

I enjoyed it.
That MF marble episode tho
james-brown.gif

Back