Welcome To aBlackWeb

weird take but the for the glass bridge.. couldnt homie just have gone back and grabbed a couple shoes so the old cat could hear the difference in the sound the glass made? lol

Shoes maybe would make a thud noise. Don't know if they could throw them hard enough to get the glass to break

If the clothes didn't rip so easily I would have thought they could have used them as a rope for 1 person to go the entire way

man this shit had a spark when it started

dumb motherfucker looking like he dyed his hair with red nerds cant let shit be and just say my daughter will be aight. I gotta get down to the bottom of these heinous motherfuckas

I couldn't take old dude seriously after that. That suspenseful phone call when he was about to board the plane was just a joke to me with dude looking like Ronald McDonald.

1) Red light green light. Them sniper rifles was saaaaaangin

2) Glass bridge. I liked this one cause when you picking out the uniforms, you dont know what the numbers mean and so if it comes down to 1 and 16, I could feel the sense of panic

3) Tug of war - only cause of how fucked up it was. You were gonna die. Either you got pulled off the platform, the rope was gonna get cut, you hitting the ground from that distance in the air.

4) Honeycomb
5) Squid game
6) Marbles. I fucking hated this game

1. RLGL - It kicked shit off
2. Squid Game - Could've and should've been #1. It started out dope with the sand throw, then became a corny fight between 2 friends turned rivals.
3. Marbles - I liked the emotional change of pace

The other games weren't as impactful and can be ranked in any order to me.

Episode 3

This dope....

I know y'all deep into it... But I feel like the red niggaz are in a later stage of the same game.

I think the cop who infiltrated his way in is just showing that side of it...

Also.... Y'all niggaz risking it all to fuck 212???

Shorty wasn't even built like that 🤷🏿‍♂️

Whenever i said the old man needed his ass beat i was just seeing how he was acting during the marble episode....

but this motherfucker... hell naw bruh

dis-belief-surprised.gif
g

This show is live. Pure Savagery. Nice mixture of Black Mirror/Hunger Games/Purge. The Marbles Game got me feeling some type of way though. Kudos to whoever wrote this.

Back