Welcome To aBlackWeb

SOME ABW Men apparently diss black women: thread about passport bros again

Bruh, I'm not knocking you for not jumping on the anti-woman or anti-gay train that a lot of dudes on here be on. I didn't say anything about that. I said you always seem to take stances that go against black men. Promoting the whole "deadbeat dad" stereotype like you did in that post I quoted is the perfect example. That shit was debunked a long time ago. Literally, the only people I see running around talking about "black men need to start taking care of their kids" are people who are openly anti-black man like racists and bitter/spiteful women.

Ok nigga but this is me an actual black father and I’m saying we can do better I never said we a bunch of deadbeats. I’m trying to explain maybe why women take the stances they take in the first place. Then your lame ass insulted me making you think you took it so personal. I again stated I saw that article a minute ago you didn’t say anything new.

Ok nigga but this is me an actual black father and I’m saying we can do better I never said we a bunch of deadbeats. I’m trying to explain maybe why women take the stances they take in the first place. Then your lame ass insulted me making you think you took it so personal. I again stated I saw that article a minute ago you didn’t say anything new.

You being a black father is irrelevant to the point I was making, and you trying to justify some women's stances when you claim you already knew those stances were based on faulty information only supports what I was saying.

It's all good. We can dead this. I hurt your feelings, so it's probably impossible for this discussion to bear any fruit.

You being a black father is irrelevant to the point I was making, and you trying to justify some women's stances when you claim you already knew those stances were based on faulty information only supports what I was saying.

It's all good. We can dead this. I hurt your feelings, so it's probably impossible for this discussion to bear any fruit.

Well what is the point of your discussion? No seriously you think I have this vibe of hating black men. I never said black men are deadbeats do I tho k we can do better as a whole? Is that a bad thing? I notice only niggas who think I unfairly go at black men alot of times are the anti feminist anti gay “these bitches be lying” type. I’m literally telling you that you viewpoint of me is wrong and trying to explain what I mean and you are saying it’s about feelings. You write essays all day but can’t figure where I’m coming from. Did you really want to have a discussion in the first place? Or you stuck on feeling I’m wrong?

Well what is the point of your discussion? No seriously you think I have this vibe of hating black men. I never said black men are deadbeats do I tho k we can do better as a whole? Is that a bad thing? I notice only niggas who think I unfairly go at black men alot of times are the anti feminist anti gay “these bitches be lying” type. I’m literally telling you that you viewpoint of me is wrong and trying to explain what I mean and you are saying it’s about feelings. You write essays all day but can’t figure where I’m coming from. Did you really want to have a discussion in the first place? Or you stuck on feeling I’m wrong?

You said "Niggas should raise their kids" as if that's the primary problem. I told you that the idea that black men don't raise their kids is factually wrong and it is a common attack on black men. I'm not telling you not to push black men to do better, but how are you doing that by echoing the same racist talking points as FOXNews? Yes, some black men don't raise their kids, but if you know that black men are the most active in their children's lives, why would you come in here preaching that black men need to raise their kids?

No, I don't get that. And yes, I feel you do that a lot. I'm not telling you to always be against women. I'm not that way no matter how much you try and claim I am. But men and women naturally have different perspectives on things, and it's strange that you're always coming into these topics trying to push the woman's perspective.

You said "Niggas should raise their kids" as if that's the primary problem. I told you that the idea that black men don't raise their kids is factually wrong and it is a common attack on black men. I'm not telling you not to push black men to do better, but how are you doing that by echoing the same racist talking points as FOXNews? Yes, some black men don't raise their kids, but if you know that black men are the most active in their children's lives, why would you come in here preaching that black men need to raise their kids?

No, I don't get that. And yes, I feel you do that a lot. I'm not telling you to always be against women. I'm not that way no matter how much you try and claim I am. But men and women naturally have different perspectives on things, and it's strange that you're always coming into these topics trying to push the woman's perspective.

bruh I’m not Fox News by your standard we can’t say anything at all. I’m not pushing the perspective but as I saw with like the five posts before yours today was the same bs that the man o sohepre niggas be on. You can tho k it’s some Fox News shit because that’s how you feel and it’s ok. But you don’t keep the same energy. I be in these threads where it’s literally a bash fest on how women fucked it up. If you not those guys then don’t take it to heart. And if you ask why I take the stance I do in my eyes a lot of y’all don’t want to see why things are like they are and why we have online gender wars ms about the same topics for the past 15 years. You ain’t shown any proof I’m anti black man again like you me you just giving an opinion based in previous posts. Ain’t the first time I’ve explained wont be the last. If you refuse to see it anyother way than your opinion so be it man. But I can also feel it’s bullshit. And let’s be real you wernt trying to see eye to eye you took offense and maybe it was justified idk.

bruh I’m not Fox News by your standard we can’t say anything at all. I’m not pushing the perspective but as I saw with like the five posts before yours today was the same bs that the man o sohepre niggas be on. You can tho k it’s some Fox News shit because that’s how you feel and it’s ok. But you don’t keep the same energy. I be in these threads where it’s literally a bash fest on how women fucked it up. If you not those guys then don’t take it to heart. And if you ask why I take the stance I do in my eyes a lot of y’all don’t want to see why things are like they are and why we have online gender wars ms about the same topics for the past 15 years. You ain’t shown any proof I’m anti black man again like you me you just giving an opinion based in previous posts. Ain’t the first time I’ve explained wont be the last. If you refuse to see it anyother way than your opinion so be it man. But I can also feel it’s bullshit. And let’s be real you wernt trying to see eye to eye you took offense and maybe it was justified idk.

Brother just give black women the same energy, that's all we ask. Especially when they're at fault in this context. The topic is literally about why a bunch of average black men no longer wants to deal with most average black women because they feel more respected elsewhere. How can you possibly blame the men in this context?

Average Man A: I'm an average man A, but certain average women A are difficult to deal with, therefore I think will deal with women B, C or D.
You: You need to do better. If average to below average women A are difficult to deal with, it's because you haven't been holding up your end of the bargain.
Man A: Understood. I will do better.
You: Okay.
Man A: Now that I am doing better, I would like to be respected by average women A or else I will consider dealing with average women B, C or...
You: NO! You need to do better. If average women A are difficult to deal with, it's because you haven't been holding up your end of the bargain!:niggaa:

It is time to hold them accountable as well.

I don't care what someone said five post above you said, pushing a wrong talking point is not the answer, period. The "black men don't take care of their kids" narrative is false. I don't know how else to say it. Coming in here trying to chime in with the supposed "woman's perspective" is ridiculous when you know that perspective is not based on truth.

Yes, I know dudes on here say a lot of bullshit when it comes to women, and no I'm not as committed to calling that shit out as you. That's fine. I honestly have no problem with you sticking up for women when niggas go on sexist/misogynistic rants. My problem with you is that every time there is any kind of discussion like this, your contribution is to jump on the side bashing men even when, like in this case, you have to make arguments that you as a man should know are faulty. I don't know what you want me to prove. If you think I'm reading it wrong, that's fine, but just like you are so comfortable talking about my posting habits (e.g., according to you I only write titanographs) based on what you've observed. I can do the same with you.

I don't care what someone said five post above you said, pushing a wrong talking point is not the answer, period. The "black men don't take care of their kids" narrative is false. I don't know how else to say it. Coming in here trying to chime in with the supposed "woman's perspective" is ridiculous when you know that perspective is not based on truth.

Yes, I know dudes on here say a lot of bullshit when it comes to women, and no I'm not as committed to calling that shit out as you. That's fine. I honestly have no problem with you sticking up for women when niggas go on sexist/misogynistic rants. My problem with you is that every time there is any kind of discussion like this, your contribution is to jump on the side bashing men even when, like in this case, you have to make arguments that you as a man should know are faulty. I don't know what you want me to prove. If you think I'm reading it wrong, that's fine, but just like you are so comfortable talking about my posting habits (e.g., according to you I only write titanographs) based on what you've observed. I can do the same with you.

Bruh you obviously don’t get it and refuse to try we really have no point of going forward a matter of fact let’s ignore each other cuz I feel like we gonna have this pointless exchange again. You taking it personal so cool.

Brother just give black women the same energy, that's all we ask. Especially when they're at fault in this context. The topic is literally about why a bunch of average black men no longer wants to deal with most average black women because they feel more respected elsewhere. How can you possibly blame the men in this context?

Average Man A: I'm an average man A, but certain average women A are difficult to deal with, therefore I think will deal with women B, C or D.
You: You need to do better. If average to below average women A are difficult to deal with, it's because you haven't been holding up your end of the bargain.
Man A: Now that I am doing better, I would like to be respected by average women A or else I will consider dealing with average women B, C or...
You: NO! You need to do better. If average women A are difficult to deal with, it's because you haven't been holding up your end of the bargain!:niggaa:

yea I really don’t think the average black woman is hard to deal with man

Bruh you obviously don’t get it and refuse to try we really have no point of going forward a matter of fact let’s ignore each other cuz I feel like we gonna have this pointless exchange again. You taking it personal so cool.

Taking it personal? I'm not sure what you're talking about. There's nothing about our discussion that I even think applies to me, but whatever. I've said what I had to say, so we can agree to ignore each other. Peace.

Taking it personal? I'm not sure what you're talking about. There's nothing about our discussion that I even think applies to me, but whatever. I've said what I had to say, so we can agree to ignore each other. Peace.

Well I said that cuz you threw a quick insult we usually don’t do that unless triggered.

Well I said that cuz you threw a quick insult we usually don’t do that unless triggered.

You took it as an insult, and I get why. No one likes their sexuality questioned.

You think I just like to argue for the sake of arguing and that I'm in general just a trollish devil's advocate. That's not really who I am as a person, but I don't fault you for thinking that way based on how I post. You may not be gay in real life, but that's kinda what I get from your posting. Just being honest, the only dudes that I've ever seen constantly side against dudes are gay dudes. So while insinuating you're gay may be an insult, it didn't come from anything personal the way you seem to think. It's solely based on my impressions of your posting style.

This is the biggest problem I have with him.

@The Lonious Monk just proved to him that the common belief that black fathers don't take care of their children is a false narrative.

@HellCzar acknowledges it, but dismisses it at the same time.

For some reason he feels like he still needs to push that narrative even though the facts don't support it.

Almost as if he's in denial or something.

Probably because he's afraid that if he embraces the truth, he's going to have to re-evaluate his whole belief system and how he even came to embrace those feminist talking points to begin with.

@The Lonious Monk just proved to him that the common belief that black fathers don't take care of their children is a false narrative.

For some reason he feels like he still needs to push that narrative even though the facts don't support it.

Probably because he's afraid that if he embraces the truth, he's going to have to re-evaluate his whole belief system and how he even came to embrace those feminist talking points to begin with.

so saying we can do better is offensive? Cuz one day y’all saying single parent homes destroy the community and blame the women but then say we the most active so are we telling a whole story

You took it as an insult, and I get why. No one likes their sexuality questioned.

You think I just like to argue for the sake of arguing and that I'm in general just a trollish devil's advocate. That's not really who I am as a person, but I don't fault you for thinking that way based on how I post. You may not be gay in real life, but that's kinda what I get from your posting. Just being honest, the only dudes that I've ever seen constantly side against dudes are gay dudes. So while insinuating you're gay may be an insult, it didn't come from anything personal the way you seem to think. It's solely based on my impressions of your posting style.

Lol so how we supposed to have a debate if we start off with insults maybe don’t start that way I mean you’re an adult who works as a professional how effective were you trying to be? And yes I do think that about you. So maybe we weren’t trying to have a legit debate. You think I take women’s side I think you just argue for boredom so let’s let it go.

let’s be real deadeye you on that man o sphere shit and I’m not and we know this already I don’t need to te evaluate anything because you hate feminists

yea I really don’t think the average black woman is hard to deal with man

That is your opinion, that is totally fair. Now tell me, just to make sure:
1. Is the average American black woman more difficult to deal with than the average woman of other groups ROMANTICALLY ? Be real.
2. Is it reasonable TO UNDERSTAND that an average American black man, who's worked on himself, may think that the average American black woman is more difficult to deal with than the average woman of other groups ROMANTICALLY?

If any of these questions gets a yes out of you, please call out black women with the same energy that you've been displaying for black men.

That is your opinion, that is totally fair. Now tell me, just to make sure:
1. Is the average American black woman more difficult to deal with than the average woman of other groups ROMANTICALLY ? Be real.
2. Is it reasonable TO UNDERSTAND that an average American black man, who's worked on himself, may think that the average American black woman is more difficult to deal with than the average woman of other groups ROMANTICALLY?

If any of these questions gets a yes out of you, please call out black women with the same energy that you've been displaying for black men.

I don’t date outside my race bro

Back